Summer Camp WW - Sign Ups

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PippyPony

not a wolf
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pack your name-labeled clothes, bug spray, and flashlight...it's time to go to

SUMMER CAMP

Camp Director: @PippyPony
Program Director: @cubsrule4e
CIT Program Director: @Karabiner13

Choose your activities (teams) wisely, they may become important later on.

Can take up to 20 players; no fewer than 16. Probably will be able to start as soon as we hit the minimum.

camp-walden.png

​
Archery
1.
2.
3.
4.

Arts & Crafts
1.
2.
3.
4.

Water Sports
1.
2.
3.
4.

Orienteering
1.
2.
3.
4.

Snacks (Counselors aka Subs/Tots Only):
1.
 
Last edited:
Life is about to be busy (presentations to work on and family visiting) but I'll be a sub if needed 🙂

Archery
1.
2.
3.
4.

Arts & Crafts
1.
2.
3.
4.

Water Sports
1.
2.
3.
4.

Orienteering
1.
2.
3.
4.

Snacks (Counselors aka Subs/Tots Only):
1. Dubz
 
/totting

@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @LadyOtheFarm @cdoconn @Animal Midwife @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Coopah @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @CoffeeQuestionMark @muttmanager @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Trilt @allieh8607 @mizchiefmanaged @Navilly @Dr. ForgotToFlush @ziggyandjazzy @sheltermed @Caiter92 @SkiOtter @Melchizedek @Stagg737 @Matthew9Thirtyfive @tessellations @Ms Procrastinator @acanthuroidei @katashark @Glammyre @Gwenevre @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @dpmd @tartesos @ThoracicGuy and anyone else who i missed come play! :clap::claps:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Been a while since I played and I have a fairly light few weeks ahead of me sooooo

Archery
1.
2.
3.
4.

Arts & Crafts
1.
2.
3.
4.

Water Sports
1.
2.
3.
4.

Orienteering
1. jboo
2.
3.
4.

Snacks (Counselors aka Subs/Tots Only):
1. Dubz
 
Archery
1. Dina
2.
3.
4. Dolphino

Arts & Crafts
1. mizzy
2.
3.
4.

Water Sports
1. Sporty
2.
3.
4.

Orienteering
1. jboo
2.
3.
4.

Snacks (Counselors aka Subs/Tots Only):
1. Dubz
2. Lawpy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sitting out for awhile but i'll tot/sub- not sure if this will be going on long enough but heading to AVMA conference soonish and don't want to still be in the game so that's why I'm holding off

Archery
1. Dina
2.
3.
4. Dolphino

Arts & Crafts
1. mizzy
2.
3.
4.

Water Sports
1. Sporty
2.
3.
4.

Orienteering
1. jboo
2.
3.
4.

Snacks (Counselors aka Subs/Tots Only):
1. Dubz
2. Lawpy
3. Allie
 
One thing to clarify in case this helps people:

HIGH ACTIVITY WILL BE EXPECTED AT VARIOUS POINTS IN THE GAME...but not in the typical fashion... and there won't be a requirement.

But like most of my games, there will be bountiful rewards available for those who are engaged.

That being said, I will try to make it so that people with jobs and other commitments will likely still be able to participate in these special events enough reap the benefits, and you will not be penalized by mods for not doing so.
 
What time do you want it to be?

I have no job right now, I'm so flexible that it's almost a little sad
Just curious if it’ll be early or late 😛 I’ll be at school until like 8 pm EST so I didn’t want to sign up if lynch close would be around then haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Archery
1. Dina
2. MsP
3.
4. Dolphino

Arts & Crafts
1. mizzy
2. Camp Coop
3.
4.

Water Sports
1. Sporty
2. SARdines
3.
4.

Orienteering
1. jboo
2.
3.
4.

Snacks (Counselors aka Subs/Tots Only):
1. Dubz
2. Lawpy
3. Allie
4. Paws
 
Archery
1. Dina
2. MsP
3.
4. Dolphino

Arts & Crafts
1. mizzy
2. Camp Coop
3.
4.

Water Sports
1. Sporty
2. SARdines
3.
4.

Orienteering
1. jboo
2.
3.
4.

Snacks (Counselors aka Subs/Tots Only):
1. Dubz
2. Lawpy
3. Allie
4. Paws
5. Trilt
 
Simply out of curiosity -- for other people who went to camp/worked at camp, did you have a counselors-only social time after campers went to bed?

That's what I mean by Snacks because that's what it was called at my camp (they'd open up the dining hall at either the girl's or the boy's camp depending on the night & would put out late night snacks for us :hungry:).

Has no bearing on the game, I'm just interested in stories about camp experiences haha
 
Archery
1. Dina
2. MsP
3.
4. Dolphino

Arts & Crafts
1. mizzy
2. Camp Coop
3.
4.

Water Sports
1. Sporty
2. SARdines
3.
4.

Orienteering
1. jboo
2.
3.
4.

Snacks (Counselors aka Subs/Tots Only):
1. Dubz
2. Lawpy
3. Allie
4. Paws
5. Trilt
6. Mypetmoose
 
Simply out of curiosity -- for other people who went to camp/worked at camp, did you have a counselors-only social time after campers went to bed?

That's what I mean by Snacks because that's what it was called at my camp (they'd open up the dining hall at either the girl's or the boy's camp depending on the night & would put out late night snacks for us :hungry:).

Has no bearing on the game, I'm just interested in stories about camp experiences haha

I worked at a boy scout camp one summer and it was all serious business so no we didn't
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Simply out of curiosity -- for other people who went to camp/worked at camp, did you have a counselors-only social time after campers went to bed?

That's what I mean by Snacks because that's what it was called at my camp (they'd open up the dining hall at either the girl's or the boy's camp depending on the night & would put out late night snacks for us :hungry:).

Has no bearing on the game, I'm just interested in stories about camp experiences haha
Yes we did!

Also I can tot but can't play. Sorry!