Summer Housing Los Angeles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Welp38

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! Does anyone have a place available in LA for June and July 2017? I'm looking for a private bedroom near children's hospital of LA on Sunset (WeHo, Koreatown, Little Armenia, etc).

I'm also willing to swap my place in Atlanta!
 
Hello everyone! Does anyone have a place available in LA for June and July 2017? I'm looking for a private bedroom near children's hospital of LA on Sunset (WeHo, Koreatown, Little Armenia, etc).

I'm also willing to swap my place in Atlanta!

I may have a bedroom available in June. When is your moving day?