videnoir

2+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2018
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hi everyone,

Question about summer jobs during the application cycle. I've had a hard time finding a health-care related job for the summer. Right now my best option is working as a part-time summer nanny and getting more involved with volunteer activities (I figure I will be pretty busy with apps this summer). Would adcoms look down upon a nanny job?

Thanks! I appreciate any input you guys might have

Forever Geebs

2+ Year Member
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jerry World
    1. Pre-Medical
      Hi everyone,

Question about summer jobs during the application cycle. I've had a hard time finding a health-care related job for the summer. Right now my best option is working as a part-time summer nanny and getting more involved with volunteer activities (I figure I will be pretty busy with apps this summer). Would adcoms look down upon a nanny job?

Thanks! I appreciate any input you guys might have

No.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.