• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Summer Plans

seydellj

Nov 6, 2013
  1. Pre-Medical
    This summer I am trying to build my resume as much as possible. I have a few directions I could go. The first is through the Summer Medical and Dental Educational program. The Summer Medical and Dental Education Program (SMDEP) is a free (full tuition, housing, and meals), six-week summer academic enrichment program for freshman and sophomore college students interested in careers in medicine and dentistry. Here is the link, www.smdep.org. The 2nd option is I could work at a hospital around where I live and possibly volunteering in the community. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated!

D

deleted407021

From personal experience (NSLC in high school), I have found the "enrichment" programs to be pretty useless. I would volunteer and work within the community during my free time. However, I don't know anything about that particular program and you claim that it is free so, maybe, what the heck?

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.