You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Suny Downstate-"You will hear something soon?"
Started by siliconknight00
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I also got a status page update but no call or email acknowledging they recieved my alternate list form. I sent mine via fax. Did anyone else send via fax get acknowledgment of their alternate form?
Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
i sent via fax and have no status page update or email...😕
On Alternate List
handwriting: (IS/M) Int: 1/8 Hold: 3/17 Alt: 7/3
rightfooted: (IS/M): Int: 3/10 Hold: 5/27 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
ClenKeane: Int: 11/20 Hold: 2/4 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
drharps (OOS/M): Int: 10/02 Hold: 11/16? Alt: 6/27 SP:7/10
a868373 (IS/F): Int: 2/20 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
squirrelking: Int: 10/27 Hold: 2/20 Alt: 6/27
OZman: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27
NJGNY: Int: 3/5 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/30
the champ: Int: 1/08 Hold 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
dinosims (IS/M): Int 3/5 Hold: ? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/8
marylandMD: Int: 10/17 Hold: 12/11 Alt: 6/27
Necron: Int: 1/17 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27
Heroes31: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
Accepted
lobita: Int: 1/? Hold: 4/? Accepted: 6/17
justadreamer: Int: 3/? Hold: ? Accepted: 6/19
NYGirl243: Accepted: 7/9
FashonistaMD(OOS/F): Int 1/9 Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/9
And my status page didn't change either.👎
handwriting: (IS/M) Int: 1/8 Hold: 3/17 Alt: 7/3
rightfooted: (IS/M): Int: 3/10 Hold: 5/27 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
ClenKeane: Int: 11/20 Hold: 2/4 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
drharps (OOS/M): Int: 10/02 Hold: 11/16? Alt: 6/27 SP:7/10
a868373 (IS/F): Int: 2/20 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
squirrelking: Int: 10/27 Hold: 2/20 Alt: 6/27
OZman: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27
NJGNY: Int: 3/5 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/30
the champ: Int: 1/08 Hold 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
dinosims (IS/M): Int 3/5 Hold: ? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/8
marylandMD: Int: 10/17 Hold: 12/11 Alt: 6/27
Necron: Int: 1/17 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27
Heroes31: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
Accepted
lobita: Int: 1/? Hold: 4/? Accepted: 6/17
justadreamer: Int: 3/? Hold: ? Accepted: 6/19
NYGirl243: Accepted: 7/9
FashonistaMD(OOS/F): Int 1/9 Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/9
And my status page didn't change either.👎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On Alternate List
handwriting: (IS/M) Int: 1/8 Hold: 3/17 Alt: 7/3
rightfooted: (IS/M): Int: 3/10 Hold: 5/27 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
ClenKeane: Int: 11/20 Hold: 2/4 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
drharps (OOS/M): Int: 10/02 Hold: 11/16? Alt: 6/27 SP:7/10
a868373 (IS/F): Int: 2/20 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
squirrelking: Int: 10/27 Hold: 2/20 Alt: 6/27
OZman: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27
NJGNY: Int: 3/5 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/30
the champ (OOS/F): Int: 1/14 Hold 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
dinosims (IS/M): Int 3/5 Hold: ? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/8
marylandMD: Int: 10/17 Hold: 12/11 Alt: 6/27
Necron: Int: 1/17 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27
Heroes31: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
Accepted
lobita: Int: 1/? Hold: 4/? Accepted: 6/17
justadreamer: Int: 3/? Hold: ? Accepted: 6/19
NYGirl243: Accepted: 7/9
FashonistaMD(OOS/F): Int 1/9 Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/9
handwriting: (IS/M) Int: 1/8 Hold: 3/17 Alt: 7/3
rightfooted: (IS/M): Int: 3/10 Hold: 5/27 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
ClenKeane: Int: 11/20 Hold: 2/4 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
drharps (OOS/M): Int: 10/02 Hold: 11/16? Alt: 6/27 SP:7/10
a868373 (IS/F): Int: 2/20 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
squirrelking: Int: 10/27 Hold: 2/20 Alt: 6/27
OZman: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27
NJGNY: Int: 3/5 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/30
the champ (OOS/F): Int: 1/14 Hold 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
dinosims (IS/M): Int 3/5 Hold: ? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/8
marylandMD: Int: 10/17 Hold: 12/11 Alt: 6/27
Necron: Int: 1/17 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27
Heroes31: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
Accepted
lobita: Int: 1/? Hold: 4/? Accepted: 6/17
justadreamer: Int: 3/? Hold: ? Accepted: 6/19
NYGirl243: Accepted: 7/9
FashonistaMD(OOS/F): Int 1/9 Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/9
On Alternate List
handwriting: (IS/M) Int: 1/8 Hold: 3/17 Alt: 7/3
rightfooted: (IS/M): Int: 3/10 Hold: 5/27 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
ClenKeane: Int: 11/20 Hold: 2/4 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
drharps (OOS/M): Int: 10/02 Hold: 11/16? Alt: 6/27 SP:7/10
a868373 (IS/F): Int: 2/20 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
squirrelking (OOS): Int: 10/27 Hold: 2/20 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
OZman: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27
NJGNY: Int: 3/5 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/30
the champ (OOS/F): Int: 1/14 Hold 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
dinosims (IS/M): Int 3/5 Hold: ? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/8
marylandMD: Int: 10/17 Hold: 12/11 Alt: 6/27
Necron: Int: 1/17 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27
Heroes31: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
Accepted
lobita: Int: 1/? Hold: 4/? Accepted: 6/17
justadreamer: Int: 3/? Hold: ? Accepted: 6/19
NYGirl243: Accepted: 7/9
FashonistaMD(OOS/F): Int 1/9 Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/9
handwriting: (IS/M) Int: 1/8 Hold: 3/17 Alt: 7/3
rightfooted: (IS/M): Int: 3/10 Hold: 5/27 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
ClenKeane: Int: 11/20 Hold: 2/4 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
drharps (OOS/M): Int: 10/02 Hold: 11/16? Alt: 6/27 SP:7/10
a868373 (IS/F): Int: 2/20 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
squirrelking (OOS): Int: 10/27 Hold: 2/20 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
OZman: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27
NJGNY: Int: 3/5 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/30
the champ (OOS/F): Int: 1/14 Hold 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
dinosims (IS/M): Int 3/5 Hold: ? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/8
marylandMD: Int: 10/17 Hold: 12/11 Alt: 6/27
Necron: Int: 1/17 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27
Heroes31: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
Accepted
lobita: Int: 1/? Hold: 4/? Accepted: 6/17
justadreamer: Int: 3/? Hold: ? Accepted: 6/19
NYGirl243: Accepted: 7/9
FashonistaMD(OOS/F): Int 1/9 Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/9
I believe all of the alternates will get status page updates as the information requested gets inputted into Downstate's database. I don't believe it is a symbol of an impending offer of admission.
I believe all of the alternates will get status page updates as the information requested gets inputted into Downstate's database. I don't believe it is a symbol of an impending offer of admission.
I think you are right. Even I got a status page change now.
I guess the waiting game continues...
It looks like they're doing the 6/27 alternates first.
i sent via fax and have no status page update or email...😕
You should send them an e-mail about it.. I sent mine in by fax at first and didn't get a confirmation after about a week, so I scanned it and e-mailed it to them. Got a response from the e-mail right away, and they said they would be "updating" shortly (like now, i guess)
Just got a whole bunch of status changes -- I'm guessing it probably does have to do with processing the alternates form..
It looks like they're doing the 6/27 alternates first.
I don't think that makes any difference as long as you sent in the material. I think it is first come first update of the database.
How do I sign into the application checklist to find if my status has changed, I dont have a username or password and I can't find a prompt to create one. Thanks
use your amcas id for both username and password; hope you have good news!
Does everyone's status page who got changed include all these entries:
Fall Grade Recieved
White Coat Form
CPR Verification
MSI MSQ
College Transcript
Acceptance Response
Admissions Deposit
???
I got all except for the acceptance response. I don't believe it makes any difference. Downstate is a little disorganized and error-prone. For example, they said that MSI MSQ should not even have appeared on the page. The status page for the alternates is there to ensure all the paper work is done, IN CASE, they decide to offer you admission, most likely via a phone call.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does everyone's status page who got changed include all these entries:
Fall Grade Recieved
White Coat Form
CPR Verification
MSI MSQ
College Transcript
Acceptance Response
Admissions Deposit
???
i didnt get 'acceptance response' but i got a whole bunch of health requirements...
all this guessing is making me really nervous..

I got all except for the acceptance response. I don't believe it makes any difference. Downstate is a little disorganized and error-prone. For example, they said that MSI MSQ should not even have appeared on the page. The status page for the alternates is there to ensure all the paper work is done, IN CASE, they decide to offer you admission, most likely via a phone call.[/quote
you guys all seem to have it better than I do at least. I interviewed on 1/10 and was put on hold in march but still have not received a decision. no rejection, no alternate list...just nothing. I called last week and they told me that a decision has not been made as yet and I should expect one in the next couple of weeks. SCHOOL STARTS IN LESS THAN A MONTH!!!! i'm sooo frustrated.
On Alternate List
handwriting: (IS/M) Int: 1/8 Hold: 3/17 Alt: 7/3
rightfooted: (IS/M): Int: 3/10 Hold: 5/27 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
ClenKeane: Int: 11/20 Hold: 2/4 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
drharps (OOS/M): Int: 10/02 Hold: 11/16? Alt: 6/27 SP:7/10
a868373 (IS/F): Int: 2/20 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
squirrelking (OOS): Int: 10/27 Hold: 2/20 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
OZman: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27
NJGNY: Int: 3/5 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/30
the champ (OOS/F): Int: 1/14 Hold 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
dinosims (IS/M): Int 3/5 Hold: ? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/8
marylandMD: Int: 10/17 Hold: 12/11 Alt: 6/27
Necron: Int: 1/17 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27
Heroes31: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
wannabewillbe: Int: 1/31 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/11
Accepted
lobita: Int: 1/? Hold: 4/? Accepted: 6/17
justadreamer: Int: 3/? Hold: ? Accepted: 6/19
NYGirl243: Accepted: 7/9
FashonistaMD(OOS/F): Int 1/9 Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/9
handwriting: (IS/M) Int: 1/8 Hold: 3/17 Alt: 7/3
rightfooted: (IS/M): Int: 3/10 Hold: 5/27 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
ClenKeane: Int: 11/20 Hold: 2/4 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
drharps (OOS/M): Int: 10/02 Hold: 11/16? Alt: 6/27 SP:7/10
a868373 (IS/F): Int: 2/20 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
squirrelking (OOS): Int: 10/27 Hold: 2/20 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
OZman: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27
NJGNY: Int: 3/5 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/30
the champ (OOS/F): Int: 1/14 Hold 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
dinosims (IS/M): Int 3/5 Hold: ? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/8
marylandMD: Int: 10/17 Hold: 12/11 Alt: 6/27
Necron: Int: 1/17 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27
Heroes31: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
wannabewillbe: Int: 1/31 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/11
Accepted
lobita: Int: 1/? Hold: 4/? Accepted: 6/17
justadreamer: Int: 3/? Hold: ? Accepted: 6/19
NYGirl243: Accepted: 7/9
FashonistaMD(OOS/F): Int 1/9 Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/9
Ijust have my phone by me all the time hoping for a callIt's getting pretty quiet on here...I guess most of us are slaving away on 2009 applications. Good luck, everyone!
That Spingo guy just got the acceptance call today.
BTW, a lot of people are "under the radar." I met someone who got into Downstate straight off the hold list, but isn't in this thread.
I just recieved a phone call from Ilana and I'm in! So there's still hope and the list is still moving.
I'm accepted at Rosalind Franklin as well, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna take the accpetance form Downstate. Sorry. But good luck everyone.
Int: 1/15/08 Hold:? Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/15
I'm accepted at Rosalind Franklin as well, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna take the accpetance form Downstate. Sorry. But good luck everyone.
Int: 1/15/08 Hold:? Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/15
I just recieved a phone call from Ilana and I'm in! So there's still hope and the list is still moving.
I'm accepted at Rosalind Franklin as well, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna take the accpetance form Downstate. Sorry. But good luck everyone.
Int: 1/15/08 Hold:? Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/15
hey spingo just wondering.. are you IS or OOS. Also, male or female?
See, it was worth making a bet...I always lose...and now, look, we have acceptances and entertainment for the day! How many of you are literally looking at your phones right now?
caught 😳
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let's hope your bets are more correct than mine!a868373 you're probably next
Let's hope your bets are more correct than mine!
if you scroll back a week or so.. you can see a post i made about the trend.
maybe i should just become a psychic
you're next.
You would have better control over your fees--you wouldn't have to accept insurance.if you scroll back a week or so.. you can see a post i made about the trend.
maybe i should just become a psychic
you're next.
I am having problems getting to the status page. Anyone else having that problem?
I am having problems getting to the status page. Anyone else having that problem?
same here.. i thought maybe it would just be down for maintenance or something like that for a little bit .. but that was 2 hours ago.
Still nothing for me. No status page, no phone call, no snail mail. They told me over the phone and email that they would mail something by June 30th. I live in Arizona so I know its quite a distance to Brooklyn but I'm getting a little impatient here.


I guess thats it for the week? Until next tuesday!
Necron ur always such a downer!
I cannot sign into the status page now either...hmmm...Necron ur always such a downer!
I called Downstate this morning. They said that several others have called in as well, they will investigate, and students should check back at the end of the week. There are likely either technical computer problems or the status page is being updated.
I cannot sign into the status page now either...hmmm...
To a868373: Just out of curiosity, why do you want to go to medical school if you are already a PA? How did you decide to become a PA? How do most medical schools view the fact that you are a PA? How do the other PAs you work with react when you tell them that you want to move up to medical school?
I have always been interested in medicine, and I originally chose to become a PA because I thought it would allow me to work in medicine and yet still lead a balanced life with less time spent in training, etc. But, PA school never really felt right. During my clinical rotation year (like the 3rd and 4th years of medical school), I fell in love with surgery. I realized that my passion for surgery could not be fulfilled as a PA. I enjoy being a PA--I work in surgery now--but I am frustrated by my training limitations. If my passion were primary care, I might not be so driven to go to med school. Thing is, I just can't let this one go....I love surgery, and I want to actually do surgery and make surgical decisions.To a868373: Just out of curiosity, why do you want to go to medical school if you are already a PA? How did you decide to become a PA? How do most medical schools view the fact that you are a PA? How do the other PAs you work with react when you tell them that you want to move up to medical school?
Other PAs are supportive of my decision. My classmates were not surprised to hear of my plans. Most of my peers are very happy with their career choices (people that are happy with their own choices tend to react positively when they hear about my new plans).
I am not really sure how the schools are reacting. I only had one interview, and my interviewer seemed to "get me." I think it takes extra explaining but they eventually get my point, and my interviewer seemed to appreciate my strong sense of direction.
(this sounds like an application essay!!)
I called Downstate this morning. They said that several others have called in as well, they will investigate, and students should check back at the end of the week. There are likely either technical computer problems or the status page is being updated.
status page seems to be working again. Seems like they removed from the checklist the items that would indicate you were accepted 🙁
My page is working again, too. Mine has the "acceptance requirements" listed, but now in more complete detail (like which day and at what time they were received).status page seems to be working again. Seems like they removed from the checklist the items that would indicate you were accepted 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol, yeah...they removed the lines for admissions deposit, white coat form, and MSI MSQ, but left the line for "Acceptance Response" (plus all the items they wanted from being on the alt list) - but I still haven't received any calls or gotten any emails offering me one :-/
no phone calls today?
I got the call on Tuesday morning!! This is my first acceptance and I'm SUPER excited!!!
On Alternate List
handwriting: (IS/M) Int: 1/8 Hold: 3/17 Alt: 7/3
rightfooted: (IS/M): Int: 3/10 Hold: 5/27 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
ClenKeane: Int: 11/20 Hold: 2/4 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
drharps (OOS/M): Int: 10/02 Hold: 11/16? Alt: 6/27 SP:7/10
a868373 (IS/F): Int: 2/20 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
squirrelking (OOS): Int: 10/27 Hold: 2/20 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
OZman: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27
NJGNY: Int: 3/5 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/30
dinosims (IS/M): Int 3/5 Hold: ? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/8
marylandMD: Int: 10/17 Hold: 12/11 Alt: 6/27
Necron: Int: 1/17 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27
Heroes31: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
wannabewillbe: Int: 1/31 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/11
Accepted
lobita: Int: 1/? Hold: 4/? Accepted: 6/17
justadreamer: Int: 3/? Hold: ? Accepted: 6/19
NYGirl243: Accepted: 7/9
FashonistaMD(OOS/F): Int 1/9 Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/9
the champ (OOS/F): Int: 1/14 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/15
On Alternate List
handwriting: (IS/M) Int: 1/8 Hold: 3/17 Alt: 7/3
rightfooted: (IS/M): Int: 3/10 Hold: 5/27 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
ClenKeane: Int: 11/20 Hold: 2/4 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
drharps (OOS/M): Int: 10/02 Hold: 11/16? Alt: 6/27 SP:7/10
a868373 (IS/F): Int: 2/20 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
squirrelking (OOS): Int: 10/27 Hold: 2/20 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
OZman: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27
NJGNY: Int: 3/5 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/30
dinosims (IS/M): Int 3/5 Hold: ? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/8
marylandMD: Int: 10/17 Hold: 12/11 Alt: 6/27
Necron: Int: 1/17 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27
Heroes31: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
wannabewillbe: Int: 1/31 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/11
Accepted
lobita: Int: 1/? Hold: 4/? Accepted: 6/17
justadreamer: Int: 3/? Hold: ? Accepted: 6/19
NYGirl243: Accepted: 7/9
FashonistaMD(OOS/F): Int 1/9 Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/9
the champ (OOS/F): Int: 1/14 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/15
On Alternate List
handwriting: (IS/M) Int: 1/8 Hold: 3/17 Alt: 7/3
rightfooted: (IS/M): Int: 3/10 Hold: 5/27 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
ClenKeane: Int: 11/20 Hold: 2/4 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
drharps (OOS/M): Int: 10/02 Hold: 11/16? Alt: 6/27 SP:7/10
a868373 (IS/F): Int: 2/20 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
squirrelking (OOS): Int: 10/27 Hold: 2/20 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
OZman: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27
NJGNY: Int: 3/5 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/30
marylandMD: Int: 10/17 Hold: 12/11 Alt: 6/27
Necron: Int: 1/17 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27
Heroes31: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
wannabewillbe: Int: 1/31 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/11
Accepted
lobita: Int: 1/? Hold: 4/? Accepted: 6/17
justadreamer: Int: 3/? Hold: ? Accepted: 6/19
NYGirl243: Accepted: 7/9
FashonistaMD(OOS/F): Int 1/9 Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/9
the champ (OOS/F): Int: 1/14 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/15
dinosims (IS/M): Int 3/5 Hold: ? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/8 Accepted: 7/17
handwriting: (IS/M) Int: 1/8 Hold: 3/17 Alt: 7/3
rightfooted: (IS/M): Int: 3/10 Hold: 5/27 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
ClenKeane: Int: 11/20 Hold: 2/4 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
drharps (OOS/M): Int: 10/02 Hold: 11/16? Alt: 6/27 SP:7/10
a868373 (IS/F): Int: 2/20 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
squirrelking (OOS): Int: 10/27 Hold: 2/20 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/10
OZman: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27
NJGNY: Int: 3/5 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/30
marylandMD: Int: 10/17 Hold: 12/11 Alt: 6/27
Necron: Int: 1/17 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27
Heroes31: Int: 12/13 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/9
wannabewillbe: Int: 1/31 Hold: ?? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/11
Accepted
lobita: Int: 1/? Hold: 4/? Accepted: 6/17
justadreamer: Int: 3/? Hold: ? Accepted: 6/19
NYGirl243: Accepted: 7/9
FashonistaMD(OOS/F): Int 1/9 Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/9
the champ (OOS/F): Int: 1/14 Hold: 5/19 Alt: 6/27 Accepted: 7/15
dinosims (IS/M): Int 3/5 Hold: ? Alt: 6/27 SP: 7/8 Accepted: 7/17
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 15
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 823
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 2K