Supplemental App

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JRMDR

7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please tell me if this is correct, im applying to 15 schools ($985) and i further have to fill out the individual applications that they request you too on the supplemental applications as well as pay the fee requested. If this is true, why am I paying the AADSAS 985 dollars. SOmeone please get back to me, im stressed!!! :confused:

Thanks ahead of time

Members don't see this ad.

JRMDR said:
Please tell me if this is correct, im applying to 15 schools ($985) and i further have to fill out the individual applications that they request you too on the supplemental applications as well as pay the fee requested. If this is true, why am I paying the AADSAS 985 dollars. SOmeone please get back to me, im stressed!!! :confused:

Thanks ahead of time

The $985 goes to AADSAS. The supplemental/application fee goes to the individual schools you apply to. The supp/app fee ranges anywhere from $35 on up to $75. So yes, you will be paying more money than the $985 that you thought was all you had to pay. I know...we all hate it but what can we do? Nothing.

You paid aadsas $985 for them to transfer all your background info, lor, and transcripts to all the schools you applied to in a timely manner. Oh wait a second, they don't transfer your transcript(s) to any of the schools as well as they take anywhere between 1 month to 2 months just to verify your application. AADSAS was designed to help all applicants, but they made it more stressful in actuality.