Supplemental fees/items sent directly to schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FlossFloss

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do we send a check or money order / photos / etc to the school directly? I've been trying to find this info, but it's a little unclear. No supplementals are actually paid through AADSAS right? so for example when UDM says send 2x2 photo and fee at same time as you submit AADSAS, I just have to go mail the thing sometime around the time I submit?

Members don't see this ad.

u pay either online or by mail
for UDM, you don't HAVE to send photo and fee around the time u submit aadsas.
Last cycle, I submitted aadsas in July but I was kind of lazy to take the photo lol so I sent the photo around September, but of course sooner the better because your app won't be considered complete until you meet all the secondary app requirement.
Just remember that making appointment for taking photo, picking up the photo at later date, getting money orders prepared, and mailing them will take longer than you think lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I don't think any of the supplemental fees are paid through AADSAS! Just the general one for designating each school.

I am a little confused by their lack of clarity as well. I sent in my check and 2x2 photo. Is there an actually supplementary application I am supposed to complete as well that I am not seeing on their website? Or was the check and picture all I needed to send in?

Thanks!

I am a little confused by their lack of clarity as well. I sent in my check and 2x2 photo. Is there an actually supplementary application I am supposed to complete as well that I am not seeing on their website? Or was the check and picture all I needed to send in?

Thanks!
I think that's all! I'll call UDM tomorrow when I get a chance after work to see status of my money since I sent it a long time ago and update.

Yup that's all you need to do!