Survey on Decision-Making in Primary Care

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmdp2017

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is John Michael Della Porta and I am a fifth-year doctoral student in the Clinical Psychology program at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. I am currently conducting an IRB-approved study that examines decision-making in primary care physicians.

This will take 20-30 minutes of your time and must be completed in one sitting. This study is through Survey Monkey and can be completed using a computer or smartphone.

Eligible participants will have the option to be entered into a drawing for a $100 Amazon electronic gift card.

In order to be eligible for this study, you must:
  • have graduated from medical school, and
  • spend the majority of your time working in a primary care setting.
Psychiatrists, psychiatry residents, pediatricians, and pediatric residents are not eligible for this study.

Participation is completely voluntary, and your information will be kept confidential throughout the study. You may opt out of the study, or discontinue your participation, at any time. This survey is valid through March 2017.

If you are interested, please click on the link below:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X6KVMW9

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IRB Approval Letter - 8-22.pdf
    190.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Hey, I just saw your call for participants. Have you thought about posting it on www.surveycircle.com? I recently used this website to recruit survey participants when I was studying abroad. I got quite some respondents from there! Using the platform is free but you have to help others with their research.