T minus 10 months till CA1

Started by eagle26
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eagle26

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For all those interns out there accepted to anes programs for 2007, are you all counting down the months until you can do anesthesia full time? Two months of internship down, 10 more to go. I guess I'm pretty fortunate that I'm in a categorical anesthesia program and that 3 of the 12 months are anesthesia (OR, pre-op clinic, SICU). Well, we all go through it, so here's to the light at the end of the scut tunnel. Hopefully this year will go quickly for all of us.

Cheers!