Taking classes online because of Covid. Will it affect how school see my post-bacc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Radicator

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I graduated from a top 10 school last year (with a CS degree) and didn't do well for a variety of reasons (graduated with a 2.88gpa). I'm now working full time and I had been taking classes after work at the local state university. Because of COVID, like most universities, the classes were moved to being remote. Next semester will also be remote. I'm wondering if the fact that some of my post-bacc classes will have been done online/remotely because of COVID is going to affect how schools will see my post-bacc and if I should wait to take classes until campuses open up for inperson classes. Thank you everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Medical schools understand the hardships that can happen due to COVID-19. You will also get a chance to explain how COVID-19 affected your academic and personal life. You'll be fine, no need to delay classes.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
i strongly suspect it won't be an issue given it is affecting 95% of students, traditional and non-traditional. not worth waiting until Covid is over.

Reactions: 1 user