taking college algebra/trig after finishing calc II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

americanpierg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, im going to be finishing calc 2 this semester, and next fall i plan to take college algebra and trig to prepare for the DAT. Will dental schools look down upon this because im going from a "harder" class to an "easier" class

Members don't see this ad.

americanpierg said:
Hi, im going to be finishing calc 2 this semester, and next fall i plan to take college algebra and trig to prepare for the DAT. Will dental schools look down upon this because im going from a "harder" class to an "easier" class

Depends on how anal they are. I took a freshman level biology course for non science majors my senior year just to stay full time for scholarship purposes. I've gotten a few interviews so far so it doesn't look like its a problem. :)

americanpierg said:
Why should they care. Just be sure to do well. Nothing looks worse than getting a C in algebra. LOL!!