taking DAT in 2 weeks. haven't studied yet. any tips?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoughboyFresh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so yeah, i'm a lazy bum. i'm taking the DAT in 2 weeks and haven't started studying. what's worse, i'm taking a full load this semester.

any tips for last minute cramming, besides getting down on both knees and praying? :)

Members don't see this ad.

I studied for about 2 weeks and did alright, it's doable. If you need to read over things multiple times to "get it though" it'll be hard for you.

blasphemy !

Seriously! Screw studying, the time for that is long gone. Devote every waking hour praying to every God that you have ever heard of! This may or may not include the Virgin Mary, depending on your upbringing. This will assuredly get you into the high teens AT LEAST. And if not, then you can always blame God for not getting you into dental school, I mean, after all, He owes you so much for all of that praying.

Members don't see this ad :)
Seriously! Screw studying, the time for that is long gone. Devote every waking hour praying to every God that you have ever heard of! This may or may not include the Virgin Mary, depending on your upbringing. This will assuredly get you into the high teens AT LEAST. And if not, then you can always blame God for not getting you into dental school, I mean, after all, He owes you so much for all of that praying.

Oh yes, and please tell all your predent friends to employ this technique as well. :smuggrin:

You're a *****. Please post your scores after you take it, then have pity for yourself and study for atleast 3 months if you give a **** about your future.

Dude, don't freak out. 2 weeks is plenty of time....just study hard. Don't listen to these trolls that are like "you're screwed, you have no chance." After studying for the MCAT for so long, I realized just how much DAT you can cover with just 2 weeks. Just don't give in...