Taking parts I and II within the same month

Started by Ramzi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ramzi

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi all,

I'm going to the states in July to take part 1 and I cant stay more than a month there, do you think I would be able to take both parts 1 and 2 (taking into consideration the period needed to get the results and the availability of a vacancy at a testing center)?
Do you think there might be a way to make a "provisional reservation" at a testing center to take part 2 as soon as the results of part 1 are out?