For Sale TBR 2016 BRAND NEW FULL SET MCAT TEXTBOOKS--never been opened

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mcat110494

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Y'all!

I made a last minute decision to not continue on with medical school and forgot I had already ordered new 2016 textbooks from The Berkeley Review! I have available a full 2016 set never been opened, which includes:
General Chem I&II 2016: $70 for set/$40 for one
Organic Chem I&II 2016: $70 for set/$40 for one
Physics I&II 2016: $70 for set/$40 for one
Biology I&II 2016: $70 for set/$40 for one
Psychology 2016: $30
Verbal Reasoning 2013: $40
Must pay for shipping and handling, happy to go through paypal or venmo (will be extra charge to go through paypal)
If you're looking to get a full set, I only have one set so it will be first come first serve and best offer--will be going fast!
Good luck to you ALL on your MCATS!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 162
Hey Y'all!

I made a last minute decision to not continue on with medical school and forgot I had already ordered new 2016 textbooks from The Berkeley Review! I have available a full 2016 set never been opened, which includes:
General Chem I&II 2016: $70 for set/$40 for one
Organic Chem I&II 2016: $70 for set/$40 for one
Physics I&II 2016: $70 for set/$40 for one
Biology I&II 2016: $70 for set/$40 for one
Psychology 2016: $30
Verbal Reasoning 2013: $40
Must pay for shipping and handling, happy to go through paypal or venmo (will be extra charge to go through paypal)
If you're looking to get a full set, I only have one set so it will be first come first serve and best offer--will be going fast!
Good luck to you ALL on your MCATS!!

Is Psych still available?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad