For Sale TBR Books and some PR ! Excellent Condition!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

candymania

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

I have untouched (no highlighting, mark-ups or writing) Princeton Review MCAT Subject Review books (2nd edition) for:
1. CARS
2. Psychology and Sociology
3. Biochemistry

I have the newest/latest berkley books (minimal mark-up, some no mark-up at all) for:
Biology Books I and II
General Chem I and II
Organic Chem I and II
Physics I and II
Psychology


The only one I don't have is TBR CARS. Let me know if you are interested!

UPDATE: SOLD TBR BOOKS
 
Last edited:
I'm interested in the TBR set!!!! I'm still a student so too high of a cost wouldn't be ideal, but how much would you be willing to sell it for?