tbr chem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Timorito

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have tbr and tpr. any idea why for example, tbr goes into combustion analysis but tpr/ek dont even mention it, thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i have tbr and tpr. any idea why for example, tbr goes into combustion analysis but tpr/ek dont even mention it, thanks

TBR usually goes into experiments that were given in past MCAT exams. I don't know about TPR but I would not recommend EK to anyone who is not VERY strong on a particular science subject.

TBR usually goes into experiments that were given in past MCAT exams. I don't know about TPR but I would not recommend EK to anyone who is not VERY strong on a particular science subject.

Thank you i understand. Would you say they have reappeared or will reappear? The combustion analysis for example is to help you determine Empirical Formula.

I cross referenced the AAMC list of topics everytime I had a question about a subject. If it's in BR, then it's either directly on that list or it's an application of something on that list. With other materials I found they were sometimes missing a topic or they included a topic that wasn't tested (such as alkenes).