tbr chem

Started by Timorito
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Timorito

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i have tbr and tpr. any idea why for example, tbr goes into combustion analysis but tpr/ek dont even mention it, thanks
 
i have tbr and tpr. any idea why for example, tbr goes into combustion analysis but tpr/ek dont even mention it, thanks

TBR usually goes into experiments that were given in past MCAT exams. I don't know about TPR but I would not recommend EK to anyone who is not VERY strong on a particular science subject.
 
TBR usually goes into experiments that were given in past MCAT exams. I don't know about TPR but I would not recommend EK to anyone who is not VERY strong on a particular science subject.

Thank you i understand. Would you say they have reappeared or will reappear? The combustion analysis for example is to help you determine Empirical Formula.
 
I cross referenced the AAMC list of topics everytime I had a question about a subject. If it's in BR, then it's either directly on that list or it's an application of something on that list. With other materials I found they were sometimes missing a topic or they included a topic that wasn't tested (such as alkenes).