For Sale TBR (excellent) + EK (like-new) + Kaplan (used)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bigboi11

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

TBR (current edition) - unmarked, no major signs of use. see here.
Science bundle - Organic I + II; General I + II; Bio I + II; Physics I + II
$230 + shipping

EK (10th edition) - unused, but open. see here.
$135 + shipping

Kaplan (2nd edition - 2015) - used and marked. see here.
Includes quicksheets
$30 + shipping

Shipping: you choose the service - shipping from Texas.

PS - I studied with Kaplan (online course) the first time and got a 506 - just took my second time, studied mainly with TBR (self) and got a 519/518 on AAMC FL1/FL2. I'll post if it works out.