This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

noorotik20

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am selling The Berkeley Review (TBR) MCAT book set minus the Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills (CARS) book for $275 + shipping. This is TBR's most recent book set that was revised for the 2015 MCAT.

The books are in great condition without any handwritten notes nor filled-out answers in the pages. Of note, the General Chemistry Part I book does have a minor coffee stain, but all the text is legible.

PM me if you are interested!

Books (9 included):
- Biology Part I and II
- General Chemistry Part I and II
- Organic Chemistry Part I and II
- Physics Part I and II
- Psychology
 

Attachments

  • TBR set minus CARS.jpg
    TBR set minus CARS.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 174