Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
Have you guys ever have technical problem when taking the MCAT. I was very frustrated this morning, because my test was not available when I get to the computer. Apparently there was a computer glitch only in my test (not every one else). As a result, I have to wait for almost an hour, outside the testing room, for the testing center to call technical support. I normally am nervous when having an exam. I tried my very best to stay calm before the MCAT. Yet, this technical problem has increased my adrenaline rush to the max, and put me in anxiety. Waiting for 1 hour, not knowing what the hell happened to your test. The staff do not even explain until asked. Not an apology was given. Very Very disappointing. I was very nervous while taking the MCAT, especially the P.S section.
This seriously is unfair if I have to take another test due to low score. I have no idea what to do ;(
Share your experience guys!!!
Have you guys ever have technical problem when taking the MCAT. I was very frustrated this morning, because my test was not available when I get to the computer. Apparently there was a computer glitch only in my test (not every one else). As a result, I have to wait for almost an hour, outside the testing room, for the testing center to call technical support. I normally am nervous when having an exam. I tried my very best to stay calm before the MCAT. Yet, this technical problem has increased my adrenaline rush to the max, and put me in anxiety. Waiting for 1 hour, not knowing what the hell happened to your test. The staff do not even explain until asked. Not an apology was given. Very Very disappointing. I was very nervous while taking the MCAT, especially the P.S section.
This seriously is unfair if I have to take another test due to low score. I have no idea what to do ;(
Share your experience guys!!!