Telemedicine rate...

Started by Splenda88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Splenda88

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's the rate for telemedicine out there?

There is a well established hospitalist company that is starting a telemedicine branch and they would like me to join.

Rate is $23 per patient... 1099 and malpractice plus tail is covered. They say you will be able to see 4-8 patients per hour. I feel like $23 is too low.

I already have an ok hospitalist gig. I have 15 days off every month doing nothing most of the time. I will ask $30 per patient, and if they can't offer that, I will pass.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's the rate for telemedicine out there?

There is a well established hospitalist company that is starting a telemedicine branch and they would like me to join.

Rate is $23 per patient... 1099 and malpractice plus tail is covered. They say you will be able to see 4-8 patients per hour. I feel like $23 is too low.

I already have an ok hospitalist gig. I have 15 days off every month doing nothing most of the time. I will ask $30 per patient, and if they can't offer that, I will pass.
Where I work the NP's do the virtual visits and they get $15 per visit.