Telemedicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futuredrdo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anybody shed insight into the various companies available and what typical compensation is per visit?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who does the paperwork for those consults?


I can’t comment to the post above but for the telemedicine company I work with (they just deal with issue essentially), us doctors do all the documentation. It’s very straight forward and takes about 5 minutes of documentation.
 
I can’t comment to the post above but for the telemedicine company I work with (they just deal with issue essentially), us doctors do all the documentation. It’s very straight forward and takes about 5 minutes of documentation.

Which telemedicine company is that?