Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you that have already had Therapeutics...
What is it like? I've talked to some people that actually say they think its a little easier than Pharmacology despite the amount of material being so much greater. How many exams did you have per semester?
Are there any books that you recommend? For example, I really got a lot of help from Lippincott's Pharmacology as it seemed to make the big picture easier to grasp. Are their similar study guide books for Therapeutics?
🙂
What is it like? I've talked to some people that actually say they think its a little easier than Pharmacology despite the amount of material being so much greater. How many exams did you have per semester?
Are there any books that you recommend? For example, I really got a lot of help from Lippincott's Pharmacology as it seemed to make the big picture easier to grasp. Are their similar study guide books for Therapeutics?
🙂