This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistgirl830297

Reaction score
Hi! So I just recently got an offer from Stony Brook Dental and NYU dental, and I am currently on the Rutgers waitlist and they are probably my top school. I wanted to know if it would be a good idea to add in the letter of interest that I’m planning on writing to them that I got offers from other schools but they remain my top so I am waiting on them. I have heard that could be a good idea to push them to accept me off, or it might just make them reject my app and tell me to go to another school. Please let me know any opinions, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
That’s like saying: “I have two others lined up, but I would really, really prefer to have you show up at the altar.”

Reactions: 1 user
key word there. just shouldn't come off as threatening. imo these letters don't do too much anyways, but feel free to send one
So something like “I’ve gotten offers from other schools but I would gladly wait for your response before I commit to any as you’re my number one choice and I would accept your offer if granted one”?

Reactions: 2 users