Temple ACMS 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jasondwannabe

Reaction score
Just wanted to start a thread for this. How’s the cycle going for y’all?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Applied and waiting to hear back. I received the application acknowledgment email in mid December and still nothing yet. Were you complete before the holidays?
Love the username lol. Yes, I was. I received the same email I believe.

Members don't see this ad :)
Super excited for the interview! I'm wondering how the interview will exactly be set up, since I know that it's pretty long (about 6 hrs total) and there's some writing activity. Anyone have insight?

Super excited for the interview! I'm wondering how the interview will exactly be set up, since I know that it's pretty long (about 6 hrs total) and there's some writing activity. Anyone have insight?
Congratulations on the interview! Do you mind sharing when is it and is it in person? I never heard of the writing activity!

I wonder when I'll hear back after my interview. Past SDN threads looks like anywhere from 2 days to 6 weeks

Members don't see this ad :)
Received an interview today for March 3rd.

Hi guys! Just got an email for an interview for March 3rd! Applied about 3 weeks ago at the end of January. Lizzy M 70.

Last edited:
interviewed feb 3, waiting to hear back with fingers crossed! Completed app around end of January
stats:
3.5 cGPA
3.3 sGPA
170 hrs of clinical
192 hrs of research
400 hrs community service
40 hrs shadowing
long interview day, but it was fun to talk to people; definitely some amazing candidates in February, so we'll see how the cycle plays out lol

Reactions: 2 users
interviewed feb 3, waiting to hear back with fingers crossed! Completed app around end of January
stats:
3.5 cGPA
3.3 sGPA
170 hrs of clinical
192 hrs of research
40 hrs shadowing
long interview day, but it was fun to talk to people; definitely some amazing candidates in February, so we'll see how the cycle plays out lol
Have you taken the mcat?

Hello! Congrats to those who interviewed today! Hope it went well. I had a couple of questions. Do you mind sharing how many people they were interviewing today? And did they say when they’ll get back to you? And, lastly how many students are they planning to accept this cycle?

stats:
3.5 cGPA
3.3 sGPA
170 hrs of clinical
192 hrs of research
40 hrs shadowing

Hey have you heard back from Temple?

hey, nah i haven't heard back. I'm leaning towards an R for myself because idk how some interview portions went for me loll-wbu?
Honestly, I have no clue, just waiting and hoping man!

Hey! to those who interviewed, would you be willing to share how the interview experience was like?

Does anyone know if a 3.0sGPA would be too low to apply for this program? I know it is really competitive and I'm scared of spending so much money on the app to just receive an immediate rejection lol

Does anyone know if a 3.0sGPA would be too low to apply for this program? I know it is really competitive and I'm scared of spending so much money on the app to just receive an immediate rejection lol
I applied with the same sGPA in mid January but they got my first LOR in October. I haven't heard anything yet, and I know this was a big reach for me. I don't think your sGPA is too low for consideration but it might be a little late in the cycle to be applying, especially if you still need to take CASPer, because I think the app closes in a month. Feel free to PM me too! I'm glad to see someone else with a lower sGPA here :)

March 22 and Apr 5 still available. Not late yet

Hey! to those who interviewed, would you be willing to share how the interview experience was like?
It was a long day, but honestly really fun. All the other candidates seemed really great. Interviews were very conversational and I really enjoyed the day. Still waiting to hear back!

Has anyone been accepted yet?

Reactions: 1 users
It was a long day, but honestly really fun. All the other candidates seemed really great. Interviews were very conversational and I really enjoyed the day. Still waiting to hear back!

Has anyone been accepted yet?
Doesn't look like it, it's been so long, has anyone had luck with the iffice picking up their phone/anyone tell them when the Feb 3 interviewers will hear back?

They said 2-3 weeks after the interview. Was hoping to hear today, but haven't heard anything yet.
Did anyone contact the office and ask when they would send decisions?
Temple is definitely my first choice, but I have to let other places know soon so hopefully they get back within the next week or two.

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to contact the office through email or the phone?

It's been 7 weeks or so since my interview and have not heard anything.

Just received the A! Interviewed 3/3.

Reactions: 3 users
What’s up future classmates? 😊 Got the A, interviewed Feb 3rd

Reactions: 2 users