Temple ACMS 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
any one who was complete mid-april hear back yet?
yeah I was complete 4/13 and had my interview last week

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'd rather be ghosted than rejected! But I also took physics 2 this spring and that was my last prereq so maybe they were waiting for that final grade...

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd rather be ghosted than rejected! But I also took physics 2 this spring and that was my last prereq so maybe they were waiting for that final grade...
i just finished a class to, was hoping they were waiting for that as well

I haven’t been able to get into into contact with them either email or phone call

i just finished a class to, was hoping they were waiting for that as well
Most of the time, schools won't wait for grades from ongoing classes for II purposes - they'll simply use the info they have on-hand (and won't even think/ask about your current classes until after the interview/acceptance).

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten an II for the last week of May? Im wondering if they're still sending them out. (Hopefully!!)

does anyone know how long it takes post interview to hear back? do they give out rejections?

Hi! Does anyone know if there is a group chat or facebook group for currently accepted students?

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! Does anyone know if there is a group chat or facebook group for currently accepted students?

There’s a group me here:

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got accepted this morning! :soexcited:I couldn't be more thankful, and I can't wait to meet everyone/start this fall! Interviewed last week and was complete early April.

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the A too!! I was complete late March and interviewed 4.28.

• Love
  • Care
Just got the A, completed late february, II and interview early May,

• Love
I was also accepted today and am extremely excited!! I'm going to post my full stats below in the hopes that giving them a scan will help others looking into this program in the future. I know that looking through this thread constantly was really helpful for me as I went through the process, so I hope this can be equally as helpful to others:

cGPA: 3.41 (strong upward trend)
sGPA: 3.41
MCAT: Not taken
ACT: 34
T10 undergrad
Clinical Employment: 2000 hours (CRC)
Basic Science Research: 1000 Hours
Non-clinical volunteering: 200 Hours
Shadowing: None
Publications: 1 (not first author)
ECs: lots of leadership and involvement in different organizations throughout college, but nothing that would be considered an "X factor."

In terms of the application process itself:

2/17: Took Casper
3/17: Submitted Application
3/25: Application acknowledged as complete
4/21: Interview Invite
4/28: Interview
5/23: Decision

I hope this helps and if anyone has any more questions, please feel more than free to reach out and ask. This process involved a lot of steps and the anxiety was very high, so if I can help alleviate anyone's anxieties by answering their questions, I would be more than happy to do so. Congratulations to everyone else that was accepted and to those that weren't, you will get another shot and do something great with it!

• Care
Congratulation everyone!

Just out of curiosity, @GenusMirounga Did you interview during the week of May 16th?

Just want to keep track of how many interviews they have sent out. (I am expecting 5 total this cycle but if they are accepting more students than previous cycle, 6 interviews make sense.

Congratulation everyone!

Just out of curiosity, @GenusMirounga Did you interview during the week of May 16th?

Just want to keep track of how many interviews they have sent out. (I am expecting 5 total this cycle but if they are accepting more students than previous cycle, 6 interviews make sense.
I interviewed on the week of May 8th!

Just got the A, completed late february, II and interview early May,
Also in case people were curious about stats, 3.58 cumulative gpa and around 3.45 science, 512 mcat but need to retake because 1 subsection score is 125

Hi! Does anyone know if the class is already full? Or are they still interviewing?

they haven't sent me anything, are they still interviewing?

Was just wondering if anyone has heard since receiving a waitlist letter. Curious when final letters will be going out and if I have any shot of getting an "A".

Does anyone know if accepted students are still allowed to apply to medical schools this cycle? DO or MD programs? As a backup plan

Does anyone know if accepted students are still allowed to apply to medical schools this cycle? DO or MD programs? As a backup plan
Hey, no you’re not allowed to since the contract is binding.

Does anyone remember what percentage from last years cohort matriculated into the medical school?

Are there any students currently in the ACMS program who wouldn't mind sharing their experience so far?

Are there any students currently in the ACMS program who wouldn't mind sharing their experience so far?
Its been good. They really incorporate clinical activities that you would do in the actual med school like patient simulations and heart workshops to give you a taste of the things available at the medical School. Classes are definitely more intense than undergrad but everyone seems to be doing well. Content is interesting alum from the program are always trying to help out and give guidance when they can. Shadowing is also available with some specialties which is always fun.

Reactions: 1 users
Honestly I like it a lot! Organization of the program can be kinda jank sometimes but the material is fun and you’ve got a lot of people rooting for you to succeed, a lot of help available :)

Hi everyone! I know that the ACMS program starts in late August, but does anyone know what date the program ends? Thanks!

Hi everyone! I know that the ACMS program starts in late August, but does anyone know what date the program ends? Thanks!
We end 4/28 this year! I don’t think it’s exactly the same every year but I reckon they usually end late April/early May to give the mcat takers a few weeks to focus on their mcat

hi! this year temple pushed their ACMS application deadline to may 15, did this happen for your application cycle? and do admissions give II/R decisions in a timely manner or is it more spaced out?