TEMPLE ACMS 2026-2027

Started by DIA 1234
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Decision


  • Total voters
    14
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, also got A today. Very grateful and excited! I applied mid-late January, interviewed March, and there's still lots of time in the application cycle if you check out previous threads.
Nice! Do you know how many people they interview each round? Also, what type of questions did they ask?
 
I applied late February, got everything in a 1st of April, are there still interviews going on? Would I be considered late! Would appreciate any advice to calm my nerves ahh
From this thread it seems like there's only been one interview group which happened in March (correct me if I'm wrong though), so I bet there are still more interview rounds to come! Also considering how the adcoms are going through the 2025-2026 med school applications right now, they probably have a lot on their plate which might be delaying this ACMS interview cycle.
 
From this thread it seems like there's only been one interview group which happened in March (correct me if I'm wrong though), so I bet there are still more interview rounds to come! Also considering how the adcoms are going through the 2025-2026 med school applications right now, they probably have a lot on their plate which might be delaying this ACMS interview cycle.
What was the interview like?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From this thread it seems like there's only been one interview group which happened in March (correct me if I'm wrong though), so I bet there are still more interview rounds to come! Also considering how the adcoms are going through the 2025-2026 med school applications right now, they probably have a lot on their plate which might be delaying this ACMS interview cycle.
That is correct! The March interview round was likely just the people who had their apps in by the end of January.
 
Have you heard back?? My application got approved March 27th and I am nervous about the silence!!
I submitted in February, was notified at the end of March, and had my interview yesterday. The associate dean said this was the second session, which tracks with the LKSOM AdCom finishing up interviews for traditional MD admissions. I'd hazard a guess that they set aside at least one or two sessions for ACMS per month, but that may accelerate as interviewers free up. I've noticed that AdComs usually wait one month or so before giving IIs so take solace in the fact that they did not forget about you. Other than that, make sure you paid the $30 fee and got an email stating "Your application is now complete and has been placed Under Review." I received mine two days after paying the fee. As for the interview itself, the website does a good job describing the format. I hope that helped and that the cycle will provide for you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted in February, was notified at the end of March, and had my interview yesterday. The associate dean said this was the second session, which tracks with the LKSOM AdCom finishing up interviews for traditional MD admissions. I'd hazard a guess that they set aside at least one or two sessions for ACMS per month, but that may accelerate as interviewers free up. I've noticed that AdComs usually wait one month or so before giving IIs so take solace in the fact that they did not forget about you. Other than that, make sure you paid the $30 fee and got an email stating "Your application is now complete and has been placed Under Review." I received mine two days after paying the fee. As for the interview itself, the website does a good job describing the format. I hope that helped and that the cycle will provide for you.
Did you submit mcat
 
Hi everyone! I just got my acceptance this morning (IS, Interviewed 4/15) and I'm so excited!!!! I was wondering if there is a groupchat for accepted students already, and if so could someone send me the link?
 
I just finished up the ACMS program this year and am matriculating this summer. I'm happy to answer any questions about the program, feel free to private message
Hi! I would love to speak to you! Im interested in the program I've submitted my application but I had a few questions if you wouldn't mind answering!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted 4/15 and received an II on 4/20. Interviewed last week.

Really nervous! They said the admissions committee meets in 2 weeks so we might get decisions then.
 
heyy i submitted march end and havent heard anything back! Do u think i should be worried??

I don’t think there’s a linear process. I see cases on these forums where someone who submitted earlier got an interview later. It seems like they’ll be sending out invites through the end of May, so there’s still time.
 
I don’t think there’s a linear process. I see cases on these forums where someone who submitted earlier got an interview later. It seems like they’ll be sending out invites through the end of May, so there’s still time.
tyy!! can i pm u regarding how the interview was? or how u prepped sort of?
 
tyy!! can i pm u regarding how the interview was? or how u prepped sort of?

You can PM me, but I’ll paste below what I wrote to someone else:

It was a pretty standard traditional interview, I interviewed with 2 faculty and then had 1 group interview with a community member (1 other applicant was there). They gave us a virtual tour of campus and we were able to do small-group Q&A with current M1s. Everybody was pleasant.

I prepped by doing some mock interviews and looking through SDN’s Temple interview page.
 
I got waitlisted, does anyone know if people actually get off the waitlist?
hi! i'm also an incoming M1 that did this program last year (2025-2026). to my knowledge, there were people who got off the waitlist last year but unfortunately i think it was quite last minute (around july).

also happy to answer any questions people have!
 
Hi y'all, I took my Casper 05/14/26 and submitted got a confirmation of application submission 05/21/26. Am I cooked or is there hope? I didn't know about this program till earlier this month.
 
@corgi104
@drhellyr

@mantamanta
@squid8070
@changeitup
@medstuff33
@flatironsfutureMD

Sorry for the mass tag, but I have yet to receive an invitation to the accepted students GroupMe. How did you guys finance/are planning to finance your ACMS year? I submitted my FASFA like 2 days ago, but it's not clear to me what kind of federal loans this program qualifies for.
 
Hi y'all, I took my Casper 05/14/26 and submitted got a confirmation of application submission 05/21/26. Am I cooked or is there hope? I didn't know about this program till earlier this month.

I applied to the regular MD program this cycle. As a rejected applicant, this morning I received a promotional email from them about the program, encouraging people to apply. I think there's still hope.
 
@corgi104
@drhellyr

@mantamanta
@squid8070
@changeitup
@medstuff33
@flatironsfutureMD

Sorry for the mass tag, but I have yet to receive an invitation to the accepted students GroupMe. How did you guys finance/are planning to finance your ACMS year? I submitted my FASFA like 2 days ago, but it's not clear to me what kind of federal loans this program qualifies for.
congrats on the A! i don't think there's an official GroupMe set up yet so we kinda just made our own Instagram gc in the meantime. check my post on 4/29 for the link & feel free to ask ur Qs there!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to the regular MD program this cycle. As a rejected applicant, this morning I received a promotional email from them about the program, encouraging people to apply. I think there's still hope.
I really hope there's still time, I confused acms (conditional acceptance) with achs (no conditional acceptance). The two have different deadlines. I just sent my professors my LoRs drafts, the deadline is June 1 but supplementals are due the 15th. I really hope that includes LoRs. I saw on postbaccas website that I can submit my application without LoRs in yet.
 
I talked to Lisa at the admissions office and she said that they're doing interviews today, so that's probably the last for May. June interviews soon though?