Temple-Anyone stay at Comfort Inn or Hampton Inn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tissy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
These are my only two choices since there is a convention going on around the time I will be interviewing. Has anyone stayed at either of these hotels? If so, any pointers?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know if the Hampton in Philly has a shuttle like the one for NOVA?

Anyone know if the Hampton in Philly has a shuttle like the one for NOVA?

I stayed at the Hampton and all I did was walk a block and took the train to temple. It was a short ride and it cost like $2

Members don't see this ad :)
how much did you pay per night, cant get a correct rate

I'm staying at Comfort Inn at Penn's Landing, and my interview will be Nov 7th...If you interview after, that I'll gladly tell you how my stay went.

Thanks!! That's sweet of you but I think I'll be telling you how my stay went..I'll pm you when I get back b/c I will be staying at Comfort Inn..LOL..too funny..:p
I'm staying at Comfort Inn at Penn's Landing, and my interview will be Nov 7th...If you interview after, that I'll gladly tell you how my stay went.

I stayed at the Comfort Inn last January and was happy with it. Only around 10 minutes to the school by taxi.

hey, i'm going on the 7th too.

Thanks for the info....really helps and makes me feel more comforting..LOL

I might add, that after the interview, I shared a cab with another interviewee who was staying just down the hall from me. I think they get quite a few prospective TU students, and they are very helpful as far as information, etc.

I guess I will see you there...

Can't wait to try those philly cheesesteaks