Temple BCMS 2016-2017 Applicant Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jared Sharza

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen a thread for the most recent BCMS applicant thread so I wanted make one to keep in the loop with other current applicants.

21 yr old senior UG student
3.74 GPA (will be increasing after this semester)
D3 athlete
100+ hours volunteer "Third" with local EMS
80 hours shadowing in ER

Application status: submitted but have been calling for the past few weeks to have them update my app status since it says "Items Outstanding" but they said they took care of it last week so I shouldn't be worried because of that.

Anybody hear anything back yet?

Hope to hear from you all!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I applied for the BCMS program, was invited for an interview date in Late Feb.... I'm still waiting on a decision from the admissions committee but am hoping to hear back soon. I think all supporting documents for the BCMS program had to be in by March 15th, so I'd think that there might be backup with going through all the applicants. It also doesn't seem like they really keep the online portal up-to-date because my status still says "Complete, ready for review" and I interviewed almost a month ago. So just hold on for a little while longer!! If you want any specific information about my stats, feel free to message me. Good luck!

Hey guys I applied about Jan 11th, everything confirmed about a week or so later. It is now March and i had not heard anything. Maybe this is good news I dont know. i contact the program director and was informed decisions will be out early April. Does this look good or bad. I am not sure. Has anyone interviewed for this school. i am also waitingon tufts which is not rolling admission ., I should know April 1.

Have 3.0 Gpa
was an EMT, then intern in medical office now EKG tech. So my extra currics are strong. Just not sure about my SAT. Hoping my personal statement was gonna get me an interview. Any input?

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you hear back from Temple. Had my sutff since Jan. Contacted the Grace Hershman, the director, but she said begining of April. Do you know if there will be an interview date or else not good news come 1st week of April.

I am still waitingon temple. Denied from Tufts

After finally having to resend in my SAT/ACT grades, my application status got updated to Complete Ready for Review today. So hopefully you and I both will be hearing back soon @rbaker1992 !

I hear that the Post Bac BCMS through TUSM is complete, but I am not sure why some are still waiting even if it was a spot for the CST rProgram. It says on thier website that the sample start day is May 9th, so I am thinking if you havent had an interview yet, then not good but thats what I am thinking.