Temple interview--Week of March 13th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brasilia01

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:scared: Has anyone heard anything from temple that interview on this day or this same week? Has anyone called to ask?

Thanks guys keep me posted if you hear anything this week!!!!!
I'm getting so nervous I feel like this----> :barf: and this +pissed+

Members don't see this ad.

Lol...I feel your pain. I have the same question, but for the week of Mar 19th. Has anyone heard, I know we're technically supposed to get a response in 2-3 weeks after the interview and all, but she did say it may be sooner than the 2-3 weeks:scared:

if i dont hear anything by the 3 week deadline, im going to drive myself up to philly and give them a talking to..

if only things were that easy..

still havent heard, week of march 13th, and im in northern delaware.

Members don't see this ad :)
if i dont hear anything by the 3 week deadline, im going to drive myself up to philly and give them a talking to..

if only things were that easy..

still havent heard, week of march 13th, and im in northern delaware.

It's two weeks for you guys and 1 week for me and i'm almost thinking of going to sit at the post office, can't wait for the mailman any longer. It so funny that i've not seen any rejection from Temple on the rejection list.

I interviewed on March 12 and supposedly for that week (or group or however they group people) they met to make decisions last Friday.

Hopefully we'll know by tomorrow or early next week at the latest.

I interviewed on March 12 and supposedly for that week (or group or however they group people) they met to make decisions last Friday.

Hopefully we'll know by tomorrow or early next week at the latest.
Are u saying that they pick from the group that interviewed?

You guys I called yesterday because I was too anxious to know if I was accepted. When I first called the ADCOM was in a meeting so I called back a little later. She told me that they still hadn't made a decision, and to give them another week or two. I wanted to tell her that I can't wait another week cause I am going crazy checking the mail everyday. So I don't know guys. If anyone hears anything please let everyone know. GOOD LUCK!!!

I Called Temple Today And They Have Mailed My Letter On March 28th.. I Am So Nervous.... I Hope I Get In......hopefully Should Arrive Tomorrow Or Next Week..

When did you interview?

I Called Temple Today And They Have Mailed My Letter On March 28th.. I Am So Nervous.... I Hope I Get In......hopefully Should Arrive Tomorrow Or Next Week..
when did you interview?

i inteviewed on march 13th.. hopefully that means my acceptance letter is in the mail now :)

fingers are crossed that it will come tomorrow, since no mail comes on sunday and i dont think i can wait until monday or later.

Then why do you guys think she told me they hadn't made a decision fro me when I interviewed on the 13th. That makes no sense, unless, :idea: oh crap, oh no, this is bad news. Oh great now I have to wait another week for them to tell me I have been waitlisted or denied. I can't handle the wait any longer. Do you guys think it means I'm screwed?:scared: :scared: :scared: :mad: +pissed+ :(

I was wondering if, with temple, there is a distinction between alternate acceptance and being waitlisted, because I know that with most schools, ppl on the waitlist do not pay a deposit....but with temple, alternates do pay a deposit. Or are the terms just interchangeable with temple...i.e all waitlisters pay a deposit. Not sure with this.....

Got my acceptance letter Thursday and I interviewed on March 12... if you interviewed around that time, you should probably hear soon I would guess.

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats monomatt!

who interviewed you?

What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

I interviewed last week and got my letter for the alternate pool on Monday. They were really fast.

I'm still waiting for final decisions from other schools, so I'm debating whether or not to plunk down that $500.

Brasilia01 - I think it might be good news that they're holding off on making a decision for you. It seems like they quickly put a lot of people on the "alternate" list.

i had my interview for temple the first week in april.. probably the LAST interview :(... did anyone else have an interview that week? and if so did you hear anything yet? im dying over here.. :(

Anybody know what the length of the waiting list is right now??

BTW brasil...sorry man.... I know how that feels...i got 2 rejects already and it suxxx...just keep fighting if you really want it...you'll get it eventually..

Anybody know what the length of the waiting list is right now??

BTW brasil...sorry man.... I know how that feels...i got 2 rejects already and it suxxx...just keep fighting if you really want it...you'll get it eventually..

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm really pissed but what can you do. I am waitlisted at Midwestern so I hoping that will pull through for me. If not I will reapply next year. Thanks everyone!

i had my interview for temple the first week in april.. probably the LAST interview :(... did anyone else have an interview that week? and if so did you hear anything yet? im dying over here.. :(

mine was on Apr. 3, and got my letter on last monday (apr. 9)
im on the waiting list though..

Brasilia sorry to hear that :(
Well, I am on the waiting list and I am loosing all my hopes already :(
I think the waiting list has 60 people as of 2 weeks ago. I thought Temple places everyone on their waiting list but I guess I was wrong.
Brasilia do you have a plan B in case you don't get in at all? I am going to finish my bachelors in Chemistry. It sucks, because I am going to be taking advance chemistry courses from the junior and senior year together so I can graduate by May 08. Yeah, I am not going to be able to work at all...I am going to be broke.
In the meanwhile I will take my last pre-pharm requisite in the summer. I will retake the PCAT in Oct. and hope to get 80% or above. I just don't know how to ask my teachers and pharmacists again for a letter of recommendation.
I hope you get pull off the waiting list from Midwestern.
By the way, are you from Brazil? I am from South America too.

to j9xxx... my interview was on monday of that week (04/02) and I also got my letter this past monday (04/09).

My interview was on 3/22(thurs) at 10:00. I still haven't heard from Temple, yet.

IvTECH, I think we went to that interview together. By your previous post about Howard I think I know who you are. You live in DC right? and work at the hospital as a tech...
I am the girl that drove from Allentown, PA. Do you remember me?? Oh well, I was placed on the alternate list. That sucks!!!
Did you notice how the group after us were only 2 students for 1 interviewer. That is not fair...
Keep in touch and tell me if you remember me. I was wearing a pin stripe suit/skirt.

carbo....
did you ever find out what number you were on the waiting list?

I called last week and they don't have any particular rank yet.
I am losing my hopes :(

dont lose hope!
my boss went to temple.. she didnt hear until july.. but im sure youll find out before that.

in the letter, it says everything doesnt have to be in until april 27th or so. so im sure after that date acceptances for the wait list will be going out.

still didnt hear anything yet either.. but i called temple admissions and they said my letter is on it's way!! im so nervous. i probably got wait listed :(

guys if it makes you all feel better, I just turned down the offer to temple since I got into UB...goodluck to u all and I hope this helps....

Temple...PFFTT!!!

After never hearing back from them about scheduling an interview, I called and was told that they didn't have my PCAT scores. I told them I had a receipt from PCAT and to please check again. After five minutes of waiting..."Oh, here they are!" :mad: :scared: :mad: :thumbdown:

are you kidding me? so I am passed by for an interview and in the meantime others are taking up the spots...and all because the office misplaced my scores? WHAT?!

I do have an interview now...hope it's not too late.

Reedus, that really sucks...I thought they were really organized. Anyway, is Temple your first choice, I noticed you were accepted to several other universities. Are you in state or out of state?

just called.. they said they didn't come to a decision on my status yet but i'd be hearing something soon.. did you hear anything yet IVTech?