Temple Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xc1999

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello for anyone that has interviewed at Temple University,

What was the essay like? I heard one of the essay topics was managed care.....was that the case for everyone that interviewed at Temple? Thanks for anyone that replies to this message! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Just relax about the essay part. There are like 30 topics so you most likely won't get one that you heard before. I got one about the correlation between DAT scores and success in dental school...There are some weird ones out there. But the main deal with the "essay" (its more like a journal) is to see if you can communicate fluently. Don't sweat it. I think you should spend some time on the questions you have to take along with you, though. Make sure those are mistake free.

Good luck.

DesiDentist

Alright...thanks a lot for the info!! :)

i also got that topic (the correlation between grades and your success). It wasn't that bad. I think other people got topics like "who influenced you most" and something about aIDS.
I don't think my essay was that great but i think they just wanted to read your opinions..
good luck