1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Temple Interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by xc1999, Nov 26, 2002.

1. xc1999

xc1999 Senior Member

Dentist
    Hello for anyone that has interviewed at Temple University,

What was the essay like? I heard one of the essay topics was managed care.....was that the case for everyone that interviewed at Temple? Thanks for anyone that replies to this message! :)

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
    Moderator Emeritus Exhibitor

Dentist
    Just relax about the essay part. There are like 30 topics so you most likely won't get one that you heard before. I got one about the correlation between DAT scores and success in dental school...There are some weird ones out there. But the main deal with the "essay" (its more like a journal) is to see if you can communicate fluently. Don't sweat it. I think you should spend some time on the questions you have to take along with you, though. Make sure those are mistake free.

Good luck.

DesiDentist

4. xc1999

xc1999 Senior Member

Dentist
    Alright...thanks a lot for the info!! :)

5. jam21

jam21 Member

i also got that topic (the correlation between grades and your success). It wasn't that bad. I think other people got topics like "who influenced you most" and something about aIDS.
    I don't think my essay was that great but i think they just wanted to read your opinions..
    good luck