Temple q

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Suz177

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else not heard a darn thing from Temple in like 6 months? I interviewed there in October and have not heard a word from them. When I called, they would not give me any info. I have heard that no word = waitlist. I am a PA resident, too. Is anyone else in this situation? Any suggestions of what I should do to improve my situation?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Suz I interviewed there on January. I recently received a letter stating that they were impressed with my record, and thatI was placed on some continuing candidates list. I am from out of state. Pa residents get preferential treatment, and if I were you I would get in contact with the admissions department right away. Find out what is going on, you should have heard from them a while ago. Personally I received my letter last week and I thought that was too long a period to wait. I called their admissions office twice before then asking about the status of my application. Do get in touch with then Suz, they may have lost your file. Good Luck, I wish you the best. :)

Thanks Blazed for your response. I called Temple and they have some system where you can request a snail mail update by leaving a voice mail.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also try emailing the admissions office. They usually get back to you the next day or so. Keep them busy, let them know that your still around and very much interested in attending their medical school.

it seems as though temple is "impressed" with way too many applicants. this CCL list is beginning to feel like an easy way to slowly say goodbye. thoughts?

Caveman I agree. This CCL list may very well be a easy way to bye. what do you think? :p

Welp, I'm officially on the CCL. They claim to have sent me a letter about it shortly after my interview in October, but I never got it. Anyways, this is particularly frustrating since I'm a PA resident AND my interviewer gave me extremely positive feedback. Grrrrrrr....

Well we are in the same boat Suz. Did they tell you when you should expect to hear from them? Good luck, I hope you get in.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Blazed:
•Caveman I agree. This CCL list may very well be a easy way to bye. what do you think? :p •••••Blazed, put down the crack-rocks and read the post just above yours that basically got you to post what you posted. what do i think? Helloooo

hellz yeah i think wayyy to many people are on this damned list. i don't buy their BS about being an impressive applicant. phuck! i guess we'll find out soon enough, but it can't be that most of us will get in...cuz i haven't seen anyone YET that's gotten anything BUT an acceptance or that CCL list. what do you think?
:p