Temple University Dental Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone receive and email today saying that supplement app will be send out on July 18? It still says none on my aadsas though.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone get anything today? They did send an email a few weeks ago about secondarys being sent out starting this week.

I got the email today to complete the supplemental application.

Lol, the email said “Dear First Name”.

Last edited:
Mine as well, just to confirm though, it is just asking for the payment and then confirming some details? There are no true secondary questions?

Members don't see this ad :)
What if we already paid the supplement fee? do we have to pay again? UPDATE: the link said I already paid my fee when i type in my id.

Did anyone's status change from "Waiting Additional Information"? I paid the fee 5 days ago but no changes yet to "Application Complete".

Did anyone's status change from "Waiting Additional Information"? I paid the fee 5 days ago but no changes yet to "Application Complete".
Mine still waiting for additional information as well.

I called them, and they said it takes some time to update from waiting additional information.

I paid the fee but also haven't gotten any supplemental essay requests.

Did anyone receive supplemental essays to complete from temple? I only got the email to pay the fee and I’m not sure if I’m missing anything here.

guys im pretty sure it says waiting additional information until they get your casper scores

i believe it takes at least two weeks after your casper for schools to recieve it. my status changed for case western but not for temple yet.

I thought casper is only required for ppl that are invited to an interview
I think they require casper scores for interviewees. They specified that on the AADSAS portal. Unless, someone can point out otherwise that we need CASPER scores in for an interview.

My status changed to "Under Review" from "Waiting Additional Info"!

Did anyone else’s say “Dear First Name”? It can’t be that difficult for them to actually include our names in the automated emails lol. C’mon Temple

• Haha
I submitted my secondary on 7/21 but my status still says "received/waiting for additional info"...wondering if it's the case for everyone else?

I submitted my secondary on 7/21 but my status still says "received/waiting for additional info"...wondering if it's the case for everyone else?

This is the case for me as well

Reactions: 1 users
I submitted my supplemental fee 7/23 and mine says "Received/Under Review"

Anyone receive supplemental information yet? I applied early July

I emailed admissions and they said as long as the supplemental fee was paid i can ignore “waiting additional information” status. Also they said Casper is for post interview requirement.

Interview # 5
Notification date: 9/9
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/2
Application complete date: 7/21
GPA (science, overall): 3.87, 3.91
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/17/21/No
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/12-9/16
Method of interview: Virtual

Interview # 5
Notification date: 9/9