Temple University Dental Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the email today to complete the supplemental application.

Lol, the email said “Dear First Name”.
 
Last edited:
What if we already paid the supplement fee? do we have to pay again? UPDATE: the link said I already paid my fee when i type in my id.
 
Did anyone's status change from "Waiting Additional Information"? I paid the fee 5 days ago but no changes yet to "Application Complete".
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone receive supplemental essays to complete from temple? I only got the email to pay the fee and I’m not sure if I’m missing anything here.
 
i believe it takes at least two weeks after your casper for schools to recieve it. my status changed for case western but not for temple yet.
 
I thought casper is only required for ppl that are invited to an interview
I think they require casper scores for interviewees. They specified that on the AADSAS portal. Unless, someone can point out otherwise that we need CASPER scores in for an interview.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I emailed admissions and they said as long as the supplemental fee was paid i can ignore “waiting additional information” status. Also they said Casper is for post interview requirement.
 
Interview # 5
Notification date: 9/9
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/2
Application complete date: 7/21
GPA (science, overall): 3.87, 3.91
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/17/21/No
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/12-9/16
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Interview # 5
Notification date: 9/9
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/2
Application complete date: 7/21
GPA (science, overall): 3.87, 3.91
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/17/21/No
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/12-9/16
Method of interview: Virtual
Thats a short notice for the interview.