Temple University Dental Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Are they still sending out interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

If anyone is planning on going to the campus visit in a couple weeks for some of the people that interviewed, do you know what the dress code is?

Members don't see this ad :)
If anyone is planning on going to the campus visit in a couple weeks for some of the people that interviewed, do you know what the dress code is?
most people wore suits, some people wore some less formal things; nice sweater with a shirt, someone wore a polo, I wore an oxford shirt with no jacket

Did you get an acceptance by any chance? I am curios to visit and learn more about the school during a tour. I accepted their offer but haven’t heard back

Did you get an acceptance by any chance? I am curios to visit and learn more about the school during a tour. I accepted their offer but haven’t heard back
No I haven’t been accepted yet. I interviewed after you though, in late January so you probably should’ve been emailed for the tour by now. You might want to check to see if you missed their email for the tour. If not, you could maybe email the school and check with them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything from them? I interviewed end of October and still havent heard back

Did anyone get accepted after the "still interested" email on march 21st? I wonder if they're doing a wave of acceptances or individual acceptances.

They will most likely wait until the end of the month to do a wave of acceptances. There's still 50+ seats available

They will most likely wait until the end of the month to do a wave of acceptances. There's still 50+ seats available
Oh really? How do you know? I thought by this point there would be little to no waitlist movement. I mean if there are 50+ seats left, thats great news.

I got accepted off the waitlist today. Best of luck to everyone else :)