You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Temple University Dental Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just got one today. Hope is there!Are they still sending out interviews?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
finallydentalschool
Full Member
Possibly formal attire.If anyone is planning on going to the campus visit in a couple weeks for some of the people that interviewed, do you know what the dress code is?
Did you get an email with invitations to visit?
Yeah, got it 10 days agoPossibly formal attire.
Did you get an email with invitations to visit?
most people wore suits, some people wore some less formal things; nice sweater with a shirt, someone wore a polo, I wore an oxford shirt with no jacketIf anyone is planning on going to the campus visit in a couple weeks for some of the people that interviewed, do you know what the dress code is?
Thanksmost people wore suits, some people wore some less formal things; nice sweater with a shirt, someone wore a polo, I wore an oxford shirt with no jacket
Just got accepted but will be declining my offer. Good luck guys!!
When did you interview?Just got accepted but will be declining my offer. Good luck guys!!
When did you interview?
October
finallydentalschool
Full Member
I just got an acceptance on Friday as well. I interviewed early January!
finallydentalschool
Full Member
Did you get an acceptance by any chance? I am curios to visit and learn more about the school during a tour. I accepted their offer but haven’t heard backIf anyone is planning on going to the campus visit in a couple weeks for some of the people that interviewed, do you know what the dress code is?
No I haven’t been accepted yet. I interviewed after you though, in late January so you probably should’ve been emailed for the tour by now. You might want to check to see if you missed their email for the tour. If not, you could maybe email the school and check with them.Did you get an acceptance by any chance? I am curios to visit and learn more about the school during a tour. I accepted their offer but haven’t heard back
Just declined my offer! Good luck to everyone else 🙂
Anyone know if guest were allowed on visit day
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
finallydentalschool
Full Member
Is there a group chat for Class of 2027?
Just got the 273796958473rd postbac email. Message received :/
Have you interviewed at Temple?Just got the 273796958473rd postbac email. Message received :/
No and I think they’re done with interviews
I'm on the waitlist and I recently received another "still interested" email.Has anyone heard anything from them? I interviewed end of October and still havent heard back
Thank you for your reply!! I never received a decision so im not sure im if waitlisted or not :/I'm on the waitlist and I recently received another "still interested" email.
pastamasta
Full Member
I contacted them and they let me know they are done interviewing for this cycleNo and I think they’re done with interviews
Did anyone get accepted after the "still interested" email on march 21st? I wonder if they're doing a wave of acceptances or individual acceptances.
I didn’t hear back from them after that emailDid anyone get accepted after the "still interested" email on march 21st? I wonder if they're doing a wave of acceptances or individual acceptances.
Oh really? How do you know? I thought by this point there would be little to no waitlist movement. I mean if there are 50+ seats left, thats great news.They will most likely wait until the end of the month to do a wave of acceptances. There's still 50+ seats available
I got accepted off the waitlist today. Best of luck to everyone else 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Futuredmd5799
Full Member
I got accepted off the waitlist today. Best of luck to everyone else 🙂
Did you get the email in order to submit the deposit?
No, not yet. It said it takes 5-7 business days for them to send us the link.Did you get the email in order to submit the deposit?
Does anyone remember the specialization match acceptance rate for temple students
I was interviewed on May 26 and was accepted hours later.Are they done accepting new students?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 41
- Views
- 20K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 34
- Views
- 17K