Program-Specific Info / Q's Temple University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just did!

Members don't see this ad.

Just got accepted yesterday via e-mail into the MOT program! So excited!

Just got accepted yesterday via e-mail into the MOT program! So excited!

Congratulations! Did you ever hear from them before yesterday? ...Waitlisted or anything? I still have yet to hear

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! Did you ever hear from them before yesterday? ...Waitlisted or anything? I still have yet to hear
I received an email about a phone interview March 23. Had my phone interview on March 31. Then received my acceptance April 4.

They're on their last batch of acceptances so hopefully you hear from them soon!

Congrats on the acceptance! I'm on the waitlist for Temple, and hoping to get accepted soon. Would you mind sharing your stats? I'd like to know if I still have a chance
did you hear back from them yet????

have you heard anything back about the waitlist??

I emailed Roger on the 19th and he said that they have not ranked the waitlist at that time & were still finalizing admissions

I emailed Roger on the 19th and he said that they have not ranked the waitlist at that time & were still finalizing admissions
i've emailed Katherine F twice already with no response, so I am happy you're at least getting one!

i've emailed Katherine F twice already with no response, so I am happy you're at least getting one!
Hi! Katherine F has left Temple. There seems to be an interim coordinator, who isn't the most responsive. Roger would probably be your best bet.

Will not be attending anymore. Hopefully this will open up a spot for those in the waitlist.

Hi! Katherine F has left Temple. There seems to be an interim coordinator, who isn't the most responsive. Roger would probably be your best bet.
oh my goodness! what is his email? I can't find it!

Has anyone heard back from the waitlist yet? I've been waitlisted and also spoke to roger and he said they're still finalizing it. :/