SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Temple's deposit

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by qwertyyy, May 7, 2007.

1. qwertyyy

qwertyyy New Member 7+ Year Member

Apr 15, 2006
    to those who have been accepted to Temple and have submitted the $100 deposit, did something like the following happen to you:

i submitted my deposit, have the email receipt, change of status page, and yet i receive an email from the admissions office stating that i have yet to submit a deposit and that my acceptance offer will be rescinded if i don't pay within the next two days ...

i'll get in touch with someone from admissions asap, but i was just curious if anyone from the sdn community went thru the same thing at temple or any school for that matter ...

and to those on the ccl, goodluck ...

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. ICCONFETTI

ICCONFETTI 7+ Year Member

Oct 6, 2006
    i didn't get that at all. maybe you can show them ur email recipet, or maybe they accidently sent you a wrong email.

nevertheless, call their office tomorrow and ask.

see u there!
    :)

4. qwertyyy

qwertyyy New Member 7+ Year Member

Apr 15, 2006
    thx, i just got off the phone w/them and it turns out there was just a mix up, where they forgot me ... again (i had a problem with their secondary as well ... it's a conspriacy:scared: ) ... but it's fixed now ...

and to those on ccl,

when you get in and submit the deposit, make sure to get acknowledgement from [email protected] that you paid, not just from quikpay ... and keep the confirmation handy...