1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Temple's deposit

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by qwertyyy, May 7, 2007.

1. qwertyyy

qwertyyy New Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    to those who have been accepted to Temple and have submitted the $100 deposit, did something like the following happen to you:

i submitted my deposit, have the email receipt, change of status page, and yet i receive an email from the admissions office stating that i have yet to submit a deposit and that my acceptance offer will be rescinded if i don't pay within the next two days ...

i'll get in touch with someone from admissions asap, but i was just curious if anyone from the sdn community went thru the same thing at temple or any school for that matter ...

and to those on the ccl, goodluck ...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ICCONFETTI

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    i didn't get that at all. maybe you can show them ur email recipet, or maybe they accidently sent you a wrong email.

nevertheless, call their office tomorrow and ask.

see u there!
    :)

4. qwertyyy

qwertyyy New Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    thx, i just got off the phone w/them and it turns out there was just a mix up, where they forgot me ... again (i had a problem with their secondary as well ... it's a conspriacy:scared: ) ... but it's fixed now ...

and to those on ccl,

when you get in and submit the deposit, make sure to get acknowledgement from [email protected] that you paid, not just from quikpay ... and keep the confirmation handy...