Program-Specific Info / Q's Tennessee State University OT Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I totally agree! Just going off of what the forum said 2 years ago, they found out around 5-6pm tonight and the rest of the calls were made tomorrow morning. But who honestly knows! I have been on edge all week :(
I wondered about it being a holiday today if maybe they were out?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I wondered about it being a holiday today if maybe they were out?
I thought that too, but I looked at the academic calendar and it doesn't say they are out. Im still not 100% sure. I had class today and I go to UT Knoxville but that doesn't really mean anything lol. Im starting to get frustrated. Im honestly not sure how much more waiting I can do! hahaha!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If they don't call by wednesday I may fall apart from anxiety haha

I got a call from Ms. Watt earlier stating that I was accepted! I wish the best for you all!!

C

congrats!! I haven't heard anything yet!
I'm sure you will! Ms. Watt is who I interview with so im not sure if just one person is calling or if whoever you interviewed with is calling. But good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
mine was dr.bennett as well and I haven't heard anything

Why don't they let us know all at the same time? This anticipation is terrible haha

I just got an acceptance call!! I interviewed with Dr. Troxtel but Scott called me to let me know.

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone been notified of being on the waitlist or denied?

Has anyone been notified of being on the waitlist or denied?
I got an acceptance call yesterday morning. But I know a girl who was in the program a few years back and she wasn't notified she was on the waitlist until she got the call a few weeks later that she had reached the top and had been accepted. Good luck!!

Has anyone else not heard anything after the interview?? It feels so odd to me that I still don't have a response

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I had to reach out to them to find out I was on the alternate list
Has anyone else not heard anything after the interview?? It feels so odd to me that I still don't have a response

Can anyone share stats ?

Hello! New to this. I have applied to TSU’s OT program for 2018. Obviously it is too early to hear anything but I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on how the interview process goes? What types of things do they ask? What is the writing sample like?

I’m not even sure I will get to that part but I guess it’s not a bad idea to prepare just incase. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hey guys! I just received an email invitation the TSU’s open house on Jan 26.

Hello! New to this. I have applied to TSU’s OT program for 2018. Obviously it is too early to hear anything but I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on how the interview process goes? What types of things do they ask? What is the writing sample like?

I’m not even sure I will get to that part but I guess it’s not a bad idea to prepare just incase. Thanks in advance!
Hey! Were you accepted into the OT program at TSU? I got my offer a couple days ago and am looking for other people who have been accepted as well!