Oct 6, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi fellow MCAT testers. I have a question about the MCAT test interface on the desktop monitors. Online I am finding images of a split screen interface, with the passage on the left and questions on the right. Is the interface on test day a split screen interface (image 1), or is the passage displayed screen wide (image 2)? Thank you all for your help!

mcatinterfacenarrow.png
Split Screen Interface

WideInterface.png
Wide Passage

Sep 12, 2020
frameshiftmcat.com
Status
  1. Non-Student
Hi! The interface resembles image 1 (the passage on the left, and one question on the right). You'll never see a full-width passage presented alone like in image 2.

To elaborate, imagine you're on question 1 of the exam, and it's associated with a passage that has 5 questions. You'll see the passage on the left and question 1 on the right. When you hit "next," you'll still see the same passage, but now you'll see question 2 on the right. So basically, you'll never see more than 1 question at a time, but passage-associated questions are always shown with the passage.

I hope this helps, and have a nice Sunday!

Reactions: 1 user

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads