3 months access to the online MCAT Crash Course by Gold Standard MCAT will be given away to 3 winners for free! Simply participate in this thread during the SDN Test Prep Week on September 19-23, 2016 by telling us the following:
(1) Which section of the MCAT exam do you feel most prepared for?
(2) How can this program help you prepare better for the MCAT
Alternatively, you can ask us any questions about this course.
Our MCAT Crash Course is 100% online and ideal for those who wish to review the most important and frequently tested topics, as well as the most likely questions encountered, in the MCAT. Our materials are reviewed annually (every Fall) based on post-MCAT feedback from students, new AAMC publications or online postings and collaboration with candidates who have recently aced the MCAT (131-132 score in the respective sections).
This program includes:
- Psychology, Sociology, MCAT Math, Physics, General and Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry and Biology e-books with chapter review questions with helpful explanations.
- MCAT CARS program with techniques, advice and hundreds of practice questions
- Access to 30+ hours online MCAT videos on Physics, Biology, General and Organic Chemistry*
- 2 full-length MCAT practice tests**
- More than 3000+ practice questions
- An MCAT study schedule (optional) that you can use as a guide to maximize your learning from the program.
*For copyright reasons, our online videos use the same technology as YouTube, so an internet connection is necessary. You can watch the videos an unlimited number of times during your access period.
**When you review the answers and explanations, each of our practice questions has a comment field where you can join the discussion about that particular problem. You can share your experiences with other candidates or post clarificatory questions to our test writers.