Test Prep Week - Starts Monday 2/18!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
​

During test prep week companies will highlight their products and services that are relevant to future pharmacy students like you. Many companies will also be raffling off their products and services and offering exclusive discounts to SDN members! 😱

Preparing for the NAPLEX? Check out these resources Monday!
Lippincott Williams and Wilkins (raffling NAPLEX survival pack)
McGraw-Hill

In Pharmacy School? Don't miss these resources!

Mobile Apps, Digital Textbooks, Textbooks, & Other study resources from:
Elsevier (Exclusive 25% off popular textbooks!)
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
& More

Oh also don't forget to check out the raffle for the Kindle Fire HD offered by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins! :naughty:

Other resources will be available to SDN Members for: Board Review Prep | APMLE Prep | DAT Prep | GMAT Prep | GRE Prep | Hands on Learning and Skills Practice | NAPLEX Prep | NBDE Prep | NPTE Prep | OAT Prep | PCAT Prep | USMLE/COMPLEX Prep
So let your friends know to stop by because becoming an SDN member is free!

Any questions? 😀
 
Last edited:
I'm all for a raffle... as long as I win, of course. I want to take Naplex ASAP after graduating, so if I can get some studying done early, that'd be great. Really don't understand these people who want to wait until August or September before they take it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm all for a raffle... as long as I win, of course. I want to take Naplex ASAP after graduating, so if I can get some studying done early, that'd be great. Really don't understand these people who want to wait until August or September before they take it.

These days, you don't really get to choose when you take the NAPLEX. I was ready to take it the day after graduation but the paperwork from my school --> NY state board --> NABP didn't get processed until like the end of June. By this point, when I went to schedule my NAPLEX, it said the only openings they had were the next day or 2 months from then. I just went in the next day and took it, lol.

The longer you wait to take it, the longer it will take before you start getting paid pharmacist money. That and some hospitals don't hire unless you have a license already.
 
The longer you wait to take it, the longer it will take before you start getting paid pharmacist money. That and some hospitals don't hire unless you have a license already.
That's exactly why I want to get it over with quickly. Definitely want to be in a position like you were and say "okay, tomorrow is fine" rather than be unprepared and wait months.