Texas A&M c/o 2020 Appliicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone from the feb 4th interview heard back? Or does anyone know if all acceptances have been sent out?
I interviewed on the 4th and received my acceptance on the 25th. Don't worry though, I hear there is going to be one last round of acceptances.

Members don't see this ad.

I gave up my seat yesterday afternoon since I got into my top choice, so hopefully that gives another person waiting a chance. Best wishes to everyone else still waiting! :)

Has anyone that got interviewed on Feb 5th heard back yet? I emailed Dr. Sawyer on Monday and he said that there is still few seats left and the last round of acceptances would given out later in the week or early next week. Hopefully I hear something tomorrow:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I called yesterday and they said the class is not full yet, and that another round of acceptances will be sent out next week. Good luck to all of us still waiting to hear!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Me too! I keep checking my email.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if they have already given out the last round of acceptances?!

Nope. I wonder if it was already sent out. Pretty discouraging.
I have a friend that is waiting to hear from the school as well. She called yesterday and the admission office said that seats are filled up already, the ones have haven't heard back by now are on a waitlist.

Sigh... this waiting game is going to be agonizing because we can pretty much hear from them as late as late july! Oi... well fingers crossed! I just hope I get in. I don't want to wait another year to apply.

Right! I'm just like okay, it will come when it comes. I want to get in and not have to waste a year either.

Just got the call that I got accepted into the college station campus! Don't lose hope y'all! Good Luck!

Reactions: 1 user
I will try my best to contain my excitement as I post this message...
YOU GUYS, I GOT THE CALL!
For everyone else still waiting, keep on hangin' on! I pretty much gave up on getting in probably a couple weeks ago and started to plan to take the pcat again. But then BOOM, got off of work and got a voicemail left by Dr. Sawyer! I know its easier said then done, but don't get discouraged! It took me 3 months of waiting and there's still 2 months left before things are final!

p.s. I got into the kingsville campus, and as I am absolutely thankful for my acceptance, period, what are the rules and such about wanting to go to college station campus?

For everyone else still waiting, keep on hangin' on! I pretty much gave up on getting in probably a couple weeks ago and started to plan to take the pcat again. But then BOOM, got off of work and got a voicemail left by Dr. Sawyer! I know its easier said then done, but don't get discouraged! It took me 3 months of waiting and there's still 2 months left before things are final!

p.s. I got into the kingsville campus, and as I am absolutely thankful for my acceptance, period, what are the rules and such about wanting to go to college station campus?
Congratulations to you! I was accepted to the Kingsville campus as well. You should join the facebook page. I know the link is posted on some responses :)

Congratulations!!! So excited and happy for you!!

Lol I'm a P1 man. I spoke to you guys during the Q&A session. You forgot, already? It's only been two weeks! haha

Hey do you know how the Pharmacy School is run in College Station? Does the College Station Campus have their own set of professors?