Texas A&M c/o 2020 Appliicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jay_Ray823

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, this is a thread for anyone applying to TAMU College of Pharmacy (including Kingsville and College Station) for the Fall 2016 matriculation. Has anyone submitted their pharmcas application yet? How far along in the process are you?
 
Did you already submit your pharmcas application? I am doing it. I will apply to the early decision and prefer college station campus.
 
Hi everyone, this is a thread for anyone applying to TAMU College of Pharmacy (including Kingsville and College Station) for the Fall 2016 matriculation. Has anyone submitted their pharmcas application yet? How far along in the process are you?

Did you already finish the submission of pharmcas applicatoin?
I am writing essay and processing several steps including LOR. Is it too late?
I will apply to Early Decision, and prefer CS campus.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I submitted my application for Early Decision yesterday. I also requested College Station and you have to Sept. 8 to apply for ED.
 
I submitted my application for ED a month ago. Is there anybody submitted for early decision? I want to know how many students prefer CS campus.
 
Does the school want the application to be verified by Sept 8 or just submitted? I prefer CS also
 
It is surprising to me how active the other pharmacy school forums are and how inactive this one is haha
 
Hello everyone!

I'm selling my Dr. Collins PCAT 2015 study package for half the usual price. Anybody interested please send private message.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was not something special. I took classes from three college or university and I sent several transcripts from each institute. I think they wanted to make sure my prerequisite. There is an error and I reported to change it.
I have 5~6 classes left for this semester and next semester. In the official evaluation report, what I've taken and what I have to take are written. Except one error, the document shows just what I expected for school about my classes and transcripts.
 
I got an email saying that interview offers can come in as late as 4 oct, due to the delay in early decision applications still being verified by Pharmcas
 
I got an email saying that interview offers can come in as late as 4 oct, due to the delay in early decision applications still being verified by Pharmcas

Oh, really?
Did you ask to A&M? or A&M sent you the information by e-mail?

I was worrying that I did not get interview offer, and I just have 2 weeks before the tentative interview date. You know, Early decision interview date is Oct 8th.
 
Yea it was an email sent out to everyone applying early. They can send an invite as late as Oct. 5 so they recommended preparing for attending on Oct. 9. I'm doing an internship right now and notified my preceptor that I may not be able to see patients on the 8th or 9th due to the possible interview and travel.
 
My application has still not been verified but I'm thinking it's because it wasn't complete until they applied my fee waiver 🙁
 
I also received the email about the update you were talking about earlier anne
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did any of you receive an email from pharmcas stating that you were no longer being considered early decision?
 
I didn't. Did you get the email from pharmcas????? I just got e-mail about acceptance confirmation from Maria, A&M
 
Mine is at 2:30 also!! 😀 we will most likely run into each other haha. and I did receive that email but Texas A&M said to disregard it
 
There were 10 of us in the 230 group as well, I think my interview went well. 45 interviewed or 45 applied? anne0923
 
26 were interviewed and I don't know how many they will choose from that amount
 
same here! I won't be able to concentrate on anything else haha 😵 I heard last year they filled up a good amount of seats with early decision so maybe we'll all get in 😉 haha optimistic thinking
 
do you remember all of the criteria and their weight? I remember Interview being 25, GPA 15, PCAT 15, and LOR 10. Was there more?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard 8 students were chosen for college station campus, ED last year.
In my group, 6 students over 10 wanted college station campus.

I hope we all could meet again.
 
Last edited:
our group had a similar amount wanting college station! Good luck 🙂 in the mean time I'm going to use the cute babies at my pediatrics rotation to distract me from the wait :pacifier::pacifier1:
 
Hi everyone. I have been trying to figure out how to post on this forum for the longest time now lol I am not exactly good with the internet. But I excited I got it now.
 
These days, I am super busy. Every week, I have 2~3 exams. But,,,, waiting is too nervous.
We have 10 days left!!!!