Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
howdy! a M4 asked me to send this to y'all. her email is [email protected], and she can send you pics.
Incoming Aggies!
I'm currently a 4th year about to move up to Chicago for internship! Wanted to sell some of my furniture. I'm currently in Temple and will be moving out late May, so my furniture is available anytime from now until late May if you're interested, esp if you're moving to Temple. I'm open to negotiation b/c I really just need to get rid of stuff. Good luck with everything, you made the best decision coming to A&M for med school, it's the best, I had a great experience! Thanks again.
-Cecile Phan
All pictures included!
1) Dining room table, $75 - I've had this for 3 years and it's served many many dinners! Birch colored with white accents. 5 chairs
2) Couch, $130 - I've had this for 4 years. Bought it from IKEA, so that's the styling that it holds. Color is a navy blue. The arms come down to become a bed-like couch, very convenient! Pillows and throw included if desired.
3) Papasan chair $20 - I've had this for 4 years. It's perfect for a nap or any pets you may have, will love it! VERY easy to move. I will miss this chair most. Pillow and throw included if desired.
4) Bookshelf $30 - I've had this for 4 years and it has been so helpful! Fits lots of NOTES esp for 2nd year, watch out! 6 different tiers, all exchangable. Birch colored. Perhaps Path BRS, Boards and wards included if desired?
5) Panasonic stereo $65 - I've had this for 4 years, very lightly used. It's a 5 cd-changer, with tape and radio. Very light, easy to move and is great for entertaining. Includes remote control.
Incoming Aggies!
I'm currently a 4th year about to move up to Chicago for internship! Wanted to sell some of my furniture. I'm currently in Temple and will be moving out late May, so my furniture is available anytime from now until late May if you're interested, esp if you're moving to Temple. I'm open to negotiation b/c I really just need to get rid of stuff. Good luck with everything, you made the best decision coming to A&M for med school, it's the best, I had a great experience! Thanks again.
-Cecile Phan
All pictures included!
1) Dining room table, $75 - I've had this for 3 years and it's served many many dinners! Birch colored with white accents. 5 chairs
2) Couch, $130 - I've had this for 4 years. Bought it from IKEA, so that's the styling that it holds. Color is a navy blue. The arms come down to become a bed-like couch, very convenient! Pillows and throw included if desired.
3) Papasan chair $20 - I've had this for 4 years. It's perfect for a nap or any pets you may have, will love it! VERY easy to move. I will miss this chair most. Pillow and throw included if desired.
4) Bookshelf $30 - I've had this for 4 years and it has been so helpful! Fits lots of NOTES esp for 2nd year, watch out! 6 different tiers, all exchangable. Birch colored. Perhaps Path BRS, Boards and wards included if desired?
5) Panasonic stereo $65 - I've had this for 4 years, very lightly used. It's a 5 cd-changer, with tape and radio. Very light, easy to move and is great for entertaining. Includes remote control.