Texas AuD 2015 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I will be declining my admission to Tech but they are sending a formal letter with a response card thing that I will have to mail back to them.

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, sorry for the double post, but my letter from December says "the committee is holding a decision on your application until we have more info about our entire applicant pool"
The website also says they roll their decisions, so hopefully not receiving one today doesn't mean we are denied/wait listed.
Well, i emailed the admission office, they said my application is completed and they are still reviewing the applications. I also emailed the director of the program and she redirected me to
I actually emailed them, but I emailed the admissions office and got some weird response that said MAY 1st?! So I emailed the director of the AuD program directly to ask. Hopefully soon.
Well, i emailed the admission office, they said my application is completed and they are still reviewing the applications. I also emailed the director of the program and she redirected me to somebody else who gave me the same reply as the admission office. You are right the letter does't say whether we are denied or in waiting list. This is my second year applying for AuD. I was on waiting list last year. This s it. I should start looking for something else.

I also emailed the director (got directed to someone else) and actually got a new date of April 1st