Texas DPT schools wave 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats, when did you interview, and how long did it take for them to send an acceptance email?
I interviewed on December 13th and heard back on the 21st.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to UT health, unt, twu, tsu and got rejected by all sadly. Got an interview for utmb so hoping I get in. Got accepted to st. Augustine but it's too expensive!

I applied to UT health, unt, twu, tsu and got rejected by all sadly. Got an interview for utmb so hoping I get in. Got accepted to st. Augustine but it's too expensive!
When was your UTMB interview?

Anyone accepted in the hybrid program for utmb yet?

Has anyone heard from UTMB last week, or know if we will be hearing from them soon?

The first round has until this Friday to decide, so I think we can expect the second round to be sent out next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you call UTMB to find that out? Sorry just getting anxious here lol!
I emailed with an update to my application, and also asked if they had an estimated date to expect to hear more by. That is when they said that the first round has until Friday, and based off of that they will send out the next round after.

I emailed with an update to my application, and also asked if they had an estimated date to expect to hear more by. That is when they said that the first round has until Friday, and based off of that they will send out the next round after.
Thank you so much for sharing. Do you think that will be the last of the acceptances? Didn't they day they do more like in February? Also they don't send rejections, do they?

Thank you so much for sharing. Do you think that will be the last of the acceptances? Didn't they day they do more like in February? Also they don't send rejections, do they?
They told us in an email that we have until July 31st to pay our deposit or we will forfeit our spot. So I’m thinking after that they will send out the next acceptances and everything.

They told us in an email that we have until July 31st to pay our deposit or we will forfeit our spot. So I’m thinking after that they will send out the next acceptances and everything.
Wait, so the 2nd wave has already been sent?

I’m sorry not July but January 31st. So I don’t think they sent out the second wave yet

Is there anyone not accepting their offer for utmb?

Hey guys for anyone whose been accepted and planning on going to Texas tech I made a groupme!
You're invited to my new group 'TTUHSC DPT’ 25' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Hey guys for anyone whose been accepted and planning on going to Texas tech I made a groupme!
You're invited to my new group 'TTUHSC DPT’ 25' on GroupMe. Click here to join: Grou
You made the profile private so you will have to manually accept people that are joining. I already send you request so please add me :)

Anyone received or accepted an offer from Hardin-Simmons? I interviewed 1/21 but unfortunately, I still haven't heard anything

Anyone heard anything from UTMB about the second wave of acceptances yet?

I was recently placed on the waitlist.

Are any of you going to be attending UT Southwestern starting this May? I’d love to connect!

Today I received an acceptance letter from Texas State. I was on the waitlist. I'm not going to accept it. I hope it helps for anyone still waiting on acceptance letter form Texas State . Good luck !

Anybody heard from TWU Houston, I called and like 2 weeks ago and they said there should updates sent out in 2 weeks