Texas MPJE December 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmacy24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Wanted to thank everyone for their posts/tips on the TEXAS MPJE and share my experience. I am a recent out of state grad. I used the Ultimate Texas MPJE Review Guide 2017 edition by Caccitore and also practice questions from pharmacyexam.com. I studied for approximately 2 weeks. Which included reading the book cover to cover 3 times and doing the practice questions twice. I passed with a score in the mid 80's. If you have questions or are interested in the book let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! My exam is next week, would you recommend that pharmacyexam.com website?? I've heard mixed reviews about it so haven't purchased it just yet. Is cacciatore sufficient?

Congrats. I am an out of state pharmacist looking to take the Texas MPJE, do you still have the book, any other advice that can help me.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

Wanted to thank everyone for their posts/tips on the TEXAS MPJE and share my experience. I am a recent out of state grad. I used the Ultimate Texas MPJE Review Guide 2017 edition by Caccitore and also practice questions from pharmacyexam. I studied for approximately 2 weeks. Which included reading the book cover to cover 3 times and doing the practice questions twice. I passed with a score in the mid 80's. If you have questions or are interested in the book let me know!

Do you still have the Caccitore book available?
Thanks

Do you still have the Cacciatore book available?
I have the Ultimate MPJE Texas 2017 Review Guide by Cacciatore and the Guide to Texas and Federal Phamacy and Drug Law 9th edition, if you’re still interested.

Congrats. I am an out of state pharmacist looking to take the Texas MPJE, do you still have the book, any other advice that can help me.
Thanks
Hello. I studied ultimate texas mpje book 2017 edition, available through amazon. Read it very well especially the tips they have. Read it well for a week then took the exam. I found out that i passed.
The book is orange color. That is all you need and it should be more of which one is stringent law than the federal is what you need to remember.
Good luck i am sure you will pass it too.
Just stick to that book. Eveything you need is all there.

Hi all,

Just wanted to also reaffirm that The Ultimate Texas MPJE Review Guide 2017 by Brinkley and Cacciatore is the only book you need to pass the Texas MPJE. Read it twice over a 2 week period (about 2-3 hours a day) and passed. I don't think that the sample questions toward the end of the book were very good at representing the actual questions on the exam, but it's enough to get you through. Left the testing site feeling like I bombed it, but found out I just barely passed.

FYI went to an out of state pharmacy school, took the MPJE on a Thursday, found out results the very next Tuesday

Hi all,

Just wanted to also reaffirm that The Ultimate Texas MPJE Review Guide 2017 by Brinkley and Cacciatore is the only book you need to pass the Texas MPJE. Read it twice over a 2 week period (about 2-3 hours a day) and passed. I don't think that the sample questions toward the end of the book were very good at representing the actual questions on the exam, but it's enough to get you through. Left the testing site feeling like I bombed it, but found out I just barely passed.

FYI went to an out of state pharmacy school, took the MPJE on a Thursday, found out results the very next Tuesday

How much of the Texas MPJE was focused on law and how much was focused on clinical? And were the questions k type questions or there is only one answer to select per question? Thank you very much.

Hi, is anyone selling the Ultimate Texas MPJE Review Guide? I'm from out of state and need to take the law soon.

How much of the Texas MPJE was focused on law and how much was focused on clinical? And were the questions k type questions or there is only one answer to select per question? Thank you very much.
No clinical, very few K type questions, some "select all that apply"