Texas PT school interview topics and tips?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boodles130

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I've been invited to interviews at Texas Tech and Incarnate Word so far, and was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind sharing on what to expect from those schools or just any Texas PT school in general about the interview process.

Specifically the topics or questions they may ask and possible essays they may make us write.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

When is your interview at tech and which campus?

Reactions: 1 user
I got Odessa on 9/26 but I had to ask to defer til November because I'm backpacking Europe until then. I'm a little worried that puts me outta the running..... :/

Members don't see this ad :)
Texas tech is on rolling admission now so basically the earlier the better.

Hi. I have already interviewed at Tech and UTMB. TTU people really went out of their way to get us to relax. The faculty member who interviewed me made the interview seem like a "getting to know each other conversation". Just know why u want to be a PT, what have you done so far to work towards that goal etc. I always knew that UTMB has a very solid program but I was super impressed. There is just something about the school I guess, or maybe I am biased. Of the two schools I fell in love with UTMB more. I have an interview at Hardin Simmons this Friday and I don't know how to feel about it. Hardin Simmons interview has a writing portion and I think they only give you 20-25n mins for the essay...it's like GRE all over again :(. May the odds be in your favor!!!