Texas Tech 2011 Application Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got email today from Tech asking if i wanna be on the waitlist.. Interviewed 03/09...

Members don't see this ad.

I received an e-mail on 04/19 from Mike about adding my name to the waitlist.

I received another e-mail today stating that I've been accepted!!!!

:soexcited:

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be withdrawing my acceptance by next week. I've decided to stay in Houston and attend UHCOP. I am waiting to make sure everything is finalized before withdrawing. Good luck to whomever receives my seat. I wish I could have went to Tech but the cost was too much to move.

I'm also declining my acceptance because I got into UTCOP, so there should be more spots opening up.

Good luck guys!

I'm also declining my acceptance because I got into UTCOP, so there should be more spots opening up.

Good luck guys!
Hey, pharmclass2016. Do you mind if I ask when you got into UTCOP? I'm currently #2 on the WL and I'm a little (a lot) anxious.

Thanks!

Hey, pharmclass2016. Do you mind if I ask when you got into UTCOP? I'm currently #2 on the WL and I'm a little (a lot) anxious.

Thanks!

Well, I got in on March 9. I just declined Texas Tech after I got the UT's acceptance package. You seriously have nothing to worry about if you're #2, I'm sure you'll get in!

Withdrew today. Someone should be receiving an acceptance e-mail soon. :D

If the school emailed you if you wanted to remain in the waitlist, do you think they re-review your application to decide if they really want to hold your application or reject you as their final decision?