Texas Tech 2011 Application Cycle

Started by xNeenax
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I received an e-mail on 04/19 from Mike about adding my name to the waitlist.

I received another e-mail today stating that I've been accepted!!!!

:soexcited:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be withdrawing my acceptance by next week. I've decided to stay in Houston and attend UHCOP. I am waiting to make sure everything is finalized before withdrawing. Good luck to whomever receives my seat. I wish I could have went to Tech but the cost was too much to move.
 
Hey, pharmclass2016. Do you mind if I ask when you got into UTCOP? I'm currently #2 on the WL and I'm a little (a lot) anxious.

Thanks!

Well, I got in on March 9. I just declined Texas Tech after I got the UT's acceptance package. You seriously have nothing to worry about if you're #2, I'm sure you'll get in!
 
If the school emailed you if you wanted to remain in the waitlist, do you think they re-review your application to decide if they really want to hold your application or reject you as their final decision?