Texas Tech Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

track_lover

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all this is my first interview, and it's in about two weeks. I've looked at the practice questions they have online and gone over my resume. Are there any other suggestions for preparation for this interview or other questions to be prepared for?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Track_lover. I was just curious when you got your invite to this Texas Tech interview?
I am still waiting to hear back from them!
I haven't gone to their interview (obviously) but have been to other schools. I suggest having a solid answer for why you want to be a PT (and "to help people" isn't a good enough answer lol)
Good luck!

Hey Track_lover. I was just curious when you got your invite to this Texas Tech interview?
I am still waiting to hear back from them!
I haven't gone to their interview (obviously) but have been to other schools. I suggest having a solid answer for why you want to be a PT (and "to help people" isn't a good enough answer lol)
Good luck!

My interview is Oct. 30th. This is the first school I have gotten an invite to so I'm a little nervous.. Thank you though!

Members don't see this ad :)
@track_lover How did you feel your interview went?
I think it went ok. I just wasn't asked any questions from their website, but it still wasn't that bad. I did get a little nervous that it only lasted about ten minutes max. I did get an email last night about an interview for Texas State interview though :)

And I found that the supplemental application email for UTMB was in my junk email, so I just sent that in this morning. I had that in my spam since the 19th of October :/

Oh man, well that's good news at least there is a lot of activity with multiple schools who are interested in your application! Best of luck.

Oh man, well that's good news at least there is a lot of activity with multiple schools who are interested in your application! Best of luck.
Thanks! Have you already committed to Tech??

Yes, I have. I think it's the best value out there for where I'm at in life right now, I will get out with a DPT with under $30,000 in debt which is significant for me because we are already carrying loans from my wife's education.