-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Texas Tech Pharmacy Class of 2019
Started by rikonyan
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi Everyone!
I was accepted and I am very excited to attend in August! Jacquelyn, would you be able to send me the link for the Facebook page as well? Thank you! Can't wait to meet everyone!
When did you interview? When did they accept you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What school are you taking classes at now?hey, so I have to take my 3000 level course this summer, I was going to take biochemistry, anyone know a good place to take it online? Mike said I had to have it done by July 24th.
Community college :/What school are you taking classes at now?
Nothing wrong with that. You might be surprised by the diversity of students here, some with 2 years community college and some with masters degrees. Guess what, everyone graduates with the same doctorate no matter where you started off. 🙂Community college :/
Does your community college offer summer Biochemistry? Are you in Texas (region?)?
A few random google searches that yielded results. I can ask around with current students and see if anyone used an online summer Biochem course.
http://www.onlinebiochemistrycourse.com/schedule/
http://www.online.colostate.edu/courses/BC/BC351.dot
Thank you for trying to help! I don't think I can take this course from a community college, has to be level 3000 at least. Yes I am in Texas, little bit south of Houston.Nothing wrong with that. You might be surprised by the diversity of students here, some with 2 years community college and some with masters degrees. Guess what, everyone graduates with the same doctorate no matter where you started off. 🙂
Does your community college offer summer Biochemistry? Are you in Texas (region?)?
A few random google searches that yielded results. I can ask around with current students and see if anyone used an online summer Biochem course.
http://www.onlinebiochemistrycourse.com/schedule/
http://www.online.colostate.edu/courses/BC/BC351.dot
Yayyy im so excited for you!!hi i just got accepted! can someone send me the fb link or the group. So excited for this opportunity and see yall at amarillo!!
Can I get the link too? Was accepted last week.
I
Took pathophysiology online at tarleton state if you want something that transfers and wont break the bank.hey, so I have to take my 3000 level course this summer, I was going to take biochemistry, anyone know a good place to take it online? Mike said I had to have it done by July 24th.
Hey everyone. Asian male. P3. looking for a roomie. i currently live at Quail creek Apartments. rent is 375/month including water (does not include electric and gas, Average about 80 bucks combined). nice brick buildings literally right next to walmart. Plus 5 min drive from the school and pretty safe. Close to everything. Let me know. The apt is already fully furnished too! message me if interested!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is the acceptance recent?Hi I've been accepted to the Amarillo campus and I am currently looking at apartments around town. I might be interested in finding a roommate for this coming school year. Could someone send me the FB?
Umm maybe the last week in March. I was one of the last people to interview. Something happened with my Merlin account and I never got any invitation so I barely made it. But I just decided to attend for sure recentlyIs the acceptance recent?
Hey guys Has anyone from the waiting list heard back yet?
I spoke to Mike today and was able to find my inexact ranking. He said there will be another deadline ( acceptance/rejection) nxt week. *fingerS and toeS cross* hopefully 20 ppl will be accepted to a better school 😉
I JUST RECIEVED MY ACCEPTANCE EMAIL
Can someone send me the link to the Facebook group please?
Last edited:
Congrats aggiegirl2015😉
Doed anyone know if parasitology would satisfy the 3000 level bio course please?
I think it would! It's an advance class. Congrats kmerpharmd?!?!!!
Hey Greenwalls i've not been accepted yet, i just have a good feeling that'll be accepted... still on the waiting listI think it would! It's an advance class. Congrats kmerpharmd?!?!!!
Last edited:
That's great! Let me know when you get ur acceptance! Can I ask where are you located on the waitlist? I was told I am in the top 20. I'm just a maybe =\Hey Greenwalls i've not been accepted yet, i just have a good feeling that'll be accepted... still on the waiting list
Top 10
Can someone send me the Facebook link? I have been doing online research for apartments but it would be nice to have a roommate from our class!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted!!!!😀😀 can someone send me the Facebook link please!!





now I'm the only one left !!! Tk me with you already! Congrats!!!
Thanks!!! Just be patient if it's meant to be nothing will stop it!!now I'm the only one left !!! Tk me with you already! Congrats!!!
Oh and send Romy or I a message and we can link you to the facebook page that has been set up for your class.
Congrats to everyone accepted!
The facebook page has members of the class of 2019 as well as P1, P2, and P3 students more that ready to answer any questions you may have.
Hi!
just got accepted into Abilene pharmacy school and would greatly appreciate it if you could send me the link to the facebook page and any additional info.
Thanks🙂
I'm still on the wait list toonow I'm the only one left !!! Tk me with you already! Congrats!!!
Can I ask what is your place on the list?I'm still on the wait list too
They told me somewhere in top 20 and they also told me I was in the upper quadrant.Can I ask what is your place on the list?
Hi I'm Whitt and if you have gotten the link already I have also created sort of a roommate finder spreadsheet to help !!!Can someone send me the Facebook link? I have been doing online research for apartments but it would be nice to have a roommate from our class!
Hi I'm Whitt and if you have gotten the link already I have also created sort of a roommate finder spreadsheet to help !!!Can someone send me the Facebook link? I have been doing online research for apartments but it would be nice to have a roommate from our class!
I'm on tech's waitlist and just in case i get accepted, can someonw please list up-to-date housing Infos in Abilene and Amarillo. Thank you in advance
housing the fall.
I am looking for someone to take over my lease at georgia villas apartments.
Here are the details: its a 1 bedroom 1 bath, brand new complex. about 15 min from campus which is
about the same as everyone else commute who lives on coulter. the lease runs till next july.
I really have liked living here because my car is two steps from my front door, theres a small backyard which
would be really good if any of you have pets. All building are single story so no body lives above you.
open concept living/kitchen with a lot of counter space with new appliances. wood floors throughout except for carpet in bedroom.
Im trying to cut my cost down and move in with a friend this fall but need someone to take over my lease.
If you like the complex and have a friend you can transfer the lease into a two bedroom september 1st.
Im leaving for clinicals in july but I will pay for august rent as well has give you 300 dollars to cover water and trash fees for the entire remainder of the lease.
Normal rent:700 month, ill pay august.
Energy: really insulted apartment so far my energy bill has only been 25-30 a month.
Water: ill give you 300 to cover
LMK if you're interested or know someone who is.
Contact # 2104641043
I am looking for someone to take over my lease at georgia villas apartments.
Here are the details: its a 1 bedroom 1 bath, brand new complex. about 15 min from campus which is
about the same as everyone else commute who lives on coulter. the lease runs till next july.
I really have liked living here because my car is two steps from my front door, theres a small backyard which
would be really good if any of you have pets. All building are single story so no body lives above you.
open concept living/kitchen with a lot of counter space with new appliances. wood floors throughout except for carpet in bedroom.
Im trying to cut my cost down and move in with a friend this fall but need someone to take over my lease.
If you like the complex and have a friend you can transfer the lease into a two bedroom september 1st.
Im leaving for clinicals in july but I will pay for august rent as well has give you 300 dollars to cover water and trash fees for the entire remainder of the lease.
Normal rent:700 month, ill pay august.
Energy: really insulted apartment so far my energy bill has only been 25-30 a month.
Water: ill give you 300 to cover
LMK if you're interested or know someone who is.
Contact # 2104641043




I finally got accepted!! However, I going to with Unt for location n family reasons. 🙁 you guys are in good hands! Tech makes you feel like as if your part of the family .. So jealous!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone send me the link for the Facebook group or post it here?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
